ID:190262

If anybody knows of any of these, or something close enough to this, please tell me where they are? I really need them because the (Yuck) Angelfire page has started spawning three pop-ups per page.

I offer a dime (Heheh..pretty weak, though) to the first who replies to this thread with the answer. Happy posting!
look at the free shell account access lists that Maz and I posted in the Classified Ads section...many of them offer webspace too.
In response to digitalmouse
Ooh. Neat. Could you post the ID, though? I forgot. *gets hit with baseball bat again*

[EDIT] But..again, I'm not sure how I'll be able to work with that. Argh. Heh.
meh most have banners but ill tell you a little trick.
Get a web account at members.lycos.co.uk it supports PHP and has free SQL databases. Also it has FTP access to your site. Like i said it has banners but this trick will get rid of em. At the bottom of your HTML code put this in.
"<iframe width = 0 height = 0>" dont close it! because there banners in an Iframe.
geocities is ok, i guess.

In response to Hanns
Actually...while using Angelfire, I picked this up by viewing a source html with a page that had pop up ads, type in
<noscript>
<body bgcolor="">
</body>
</noscript>

That'll solve your problem for ad problems that appear on your page when using Angelfire.
Earthlink, my ISP, gives me 80meg of space that I could put your stuff on.
In response to OneFishDown
Whee, I use earthlink too. o_O Hehe

[EDIT] Hmm..Lemme see if I can get it to work, first..
In response to Hanns
Go to www.earthlink.net. Then click the "My Account" tab at the top. Login and click "free subscriber benefits" or something like that. Then click "free webspace", its towards the bottom of the page I think. I just have 56k service and I get 10meg per email address, and I can register up to 8 email addresses.