ID:1902672

Poll: Are you a nexian?

Yes 43% (18)
No 56% (23)

Login to vote.

I'm just getting a check on how many people here are nexians.
Or at least a supporter.
I don't know what I am... How can a man such as myself vote when he doesn't even know who he supports? All is lost, what shall I do?
Long story short - the nexus is a BYOND joke. No one supports it unless they're just trolling around.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Long story short - the nexus is a BYOND joke. No one supports it unless they're just trolling around.

I know what the Nexus is. I think everyone does. :o
It's a liberty movement that's meant to be superior to the rules and regulations of any gaming community.

But to most - it's just a piece of trash that deserves condemnation.
In response to Lavenblade
Give your life to the Nexus
I find it disgusting that 14 people still have not accepted Developous as their lord and savior.

I hereby place Nex bounties on the butts of all 14 infidels. Bring back their right or left butt cheek - whichever one is most pristine at the time of their capture - and I shall reward thine efforts with 500,000 Nex.
I use my shroud manipulation to make it only 400k nex.
After all, nexians only get 650k each on startup.

Do you challenge this Empirez, knowing your shroud is 0 and mine is 3?
In response to Developous
Developous wrote:
I use my shroud manipulation to make it only 400k nex.
After all, nexians only get 650k each on startup.

Do you challenge this Empirez, knowing your shroud is 0 and mine is 3?

Oh, my shroud is 0 and yours is 3? In that case, I shall not engage you. Thanks for providing me with the intel I needed to make a strategic decision regarding whether or not I should take you on in battle. You're the best type of adversary.
It's standard issue when a person considers challenging another. You see, nexians can always analyze the present power levels of other nexians whether they like it or not.

Here's your ratings:
Battle - 2 (1 outside byond)
Supreme - 2 (1 outside byond)
Econ - 0
Leader - 1
Gate - 3
Shroud - 0

I have 3 in everything, but 4 in econ presently. But I don't change the normal way, but with the progress of the system.
I almost wish I understood all this :)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

It may be one of those things that is better left unsolved. :)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

its too much for your 80 year old brain to comprehend. just sit back and bear witness to what is set to become the most revolutionary moment in gaming history.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Flick wrote:

its too much for your 80 year old brain to comprehend. just sit back and bear witness to what is set to become the most revolutionary moment in gaming history.

Nah, the brain is pretty young. It's the body that's old...
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Flick wrote:

If only it had something to do with Armored Core Nexus, I'd be in!
Nothing wrong with an armored core nexus. Just earn your own hub.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

You and I both.