ID:190450

Nadrew.com is back up, and is written fully in BYOND CGI (I could post this in Creations, seeing as how it is a creation made using BYOND, but, psh =P) The current layout is kind of empty, I'm working on getting all my stuff uploaded, and making some cool stuff in BYOND CGI.

Items planned for the future:

Admin section, protected using CheckPassport(), and key checks (for multiple admins), this section will include the ablity to post news items, edit pages, and access admin-only pages.

Members-only area, with special options for people that have logged in using their BYOND key (anything by Guest), this will include information on upcoming events, and special offers.

And a few things that I'll add when I think of them.

http://www.nadrew.com
Now you need to write an article on how you got it to work, step by step instructions for other people who want to make one too, and then submit it to BYONDscape.
In response to Triste
Well, the site itself is hosted at BYOND. It's not very easy to get BYOND CGI working anywhere else. But I have a BYONDscape article on how basic BYOND CGI works.
In response to Nadrew
How do I get a site hosted at byond?
In response to Shard
DanTom must offer you the webspace.
the closest thing you could get would be digitalbyond.org you shoul go there for more info.
In response to Shard
By being one of Dantom's trusted associates, and working your butt off for them for a good while.
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
the closest thing you could get would be digitalbyond.org
you should go there for more info.

While I am grateful for the advertising that Maz provides, people should keep in mind that I only do web-hosting *with* a game-hosting package - $4/month for a game spot, $6/month for a game spot *and* webspace...
In response to digitalmouse
It is rather cheap, i can offer site hosting for about the same price, but no game hosting.