ID:190510

I recently encountered a Dracon wannabe...that comes to question, how many have you people encountered!? State when and where right here, right now...:-D
I dunno. :P
Ah, I feel sorry for people like him. And if anyone is actually stupid enough to believe that my key 'Dracon' is 'DRAC0N', then I also feel sorry for them.

-Chris
I haven't encountered a Dracon fake, but I've encountered a SSJ Raddits fake and a Tom fake.
In response to Hanns
Me either..

Actually both spellings are correct (In this section) but I tend to use the informal spelling as we are speaking friendly and unofficial.

Lance
..Guardian of Dragons...
In response to Dracon
You should feel proud of yourself, I mean being a role-model to all the lil 11 year olds ^.^.

-= Kaclys =-
In response to SSJKaclis
SSJKaclis wrote:
You should feel proud of yourself, I mean being a role-model to all the lil 11 year olds ^.^.

-= Kaclys =-

Do you intentionally spell your key with an "i" but write your post's signatures with a "y"?
In response to OneFishDown
Uhhh im a fake! Hehe thats just my signature name, besides I found a more convenient way to spell my name. Kaclys. And since im a poor lil bastard and I dont wanna cheat Dantom in getting a new email address and registering a new account, I guess ill stick to this one.

-= Kaclys =-