ID:1905817

Hey guys! Katie here just letting everyone know that for the next few months, I likely won't be on to contribute as much, nor will I likely be working on any projects, unfortunately. I'm at a point in my life where I'm wanting to move forward with a few things, including maybe my music career, which is likely going to comprise the majority of my time over the next few months.

I will continue to be on, post and hopefully not change much than what my status with the community already is, but just in case there are some other major changes in my situations, nobody will be too surprised.

But for the time being, I don't think I'll truly be going anywhere. I'm hoping to still be a contributor of solid programming, design, artistic and musical advice to anyone who might need it. I'm also pretty well versed on animation, so if anyone has any questions in that department, I can help you there.

Just giving you guys a heads up. I love all of you. :)
Have fun! Best o luck.
Your sarcasm is appreciated regardless, YutButt.
I love all of you

Even me? This has been a devastating week. No horses, no Kats. My life is meaningless now.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
I love all of you

Even me? This has been a devastating week. No horses, no Kats. My life is meaningless now.

Even after the introduction of magic money wands?
Just get on BYOND while slacking off at work. It's what must of us do. (:
Will I ever get a copy of the code you were working on for AE, by any chance?
In response to Khyberkitsune
What's uploaded is all I have left. My computer completely died a couple weeks ago and I've been up shit creek since. I never had a chance to back up a more recent version.
I'll make sure to post twice as much to cover for you. No worries m80.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
I'll make sure to post twice as much to cover for you. No worries m80.

I feel like I would be condemning the community if I left now...
HDD died? If so, ouch. :/ If the HDD is fine, I can send you another system. It won't be in a box, it'll be mounted to a plank, but it's well more than usable. It's what I had planned for a small multi-node AE server. Quad core Phenom 9150, 4GB RAM. Windows Server 2008 with Hyper-V installed. 9800GTX+.
In response to Khyberkitsune
A sata connection is all they would need to recover anything, if the HDD still works.
In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
A sata connection is all they would need to recover anything, if the HDD still works.

The system I'd be sending has SATA, eSATA, and I could even toss in a SCSI card with quad matching 10KRPM Cheetahs for some fun, though I know the PSU would need an upgrade at that point because those drives got fairly hungry.
When I say my computer died... I mean that I would need another thread to explain just how stupidly it died. Otherwise I would just recover the contents. It's pretty embarrassing.
Hmm... so this morning I just discovered that I'm mildly red-green colorblind... That's definitely not something to just wake up and go, "oh by the way."... -_-
Nope, that's not a good thing at all.
It just means your eyes are special and you get to use the cool color modes in games! :P

I'll be tossing up some public pondera testing so you should stick around! Help me make it great! :)
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
It just means your eyes are special and you get to use the cool color modes in games! :P

Haha, it's not quite that bad. It's just apparently reds and greens that are nearer to yellow. It's generally hard to notice unless it's something I'm actively looking for.
I'm partially blind in my right eye and it gets noticeably worse every couple months. I've mentioned it on here before but still haven't gotten a doctor to legitimately check it out.

Might help if i actually wore my glasses, though.
Search up the chinese eye exercises to strengthen your eyes.
Glasses simply make the eyes weaker; it is possible to improve your vision without them.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5