In response to Lugia319
I was just about to post this video! Thank you! People who think all GMO's are bad are just ignorant. Also, there is no federally certified requirement for ANY FOOD to legally be able to put "organic" on its packaging. There are no laws regarding it. You can literally put "organic" on a freaking box of frozen pizza rolls and it be perfectly fine and not technically false advertising.
Glad Ter said what was said so I could keep my tongue bit.

My profession is horticultural scientist.

Organic is nothing more than a usurped Chemistry term because the marketing of 'All Natural' failed miserably and didn't bring much licensing/certification $$$ to the gov't.

Organic means 'contains carbon.' That's it.

You show me a non-organic plant, I'll show you metal wood.
If you ever get the chance, try some off-brand organic pop tarts. They're so much better because they actually make like a real pastry instead of the thin crust with thin stuff inside and a minute layer of frosting that real pop tarts do.
In response to Lugia319
All the ones I've eaten have a super dry crust that just tastes like your eating a crusty biscuit. They were horrid.
Eggnog
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Eggnog

Oh. My. God. I love Eggnog.
I love Eggnog.

It's basically nutmeg-flavored colon cleanse.
In response to Ter13
if it's a colon cleanse you want, buy some sugar-free gummy bears.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/ B008JELLCA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Here's an excerpt from a satisfied customer:

Random Amazon User:
But wait; there's more. What came out of me felt like someone tried to funnel Niagara Falls through a coffee straw. I swear my sphincters were screaming. It felt like my delicate starfish was a gaping maw projectile vomiting a torrential flood of toxic waste. 100% liquid. Flammable liquid. NAPALM. It was actually a bit humorous (for a nanosecond)as it was just beyond anything I could imagine possible.

AND IT WENT ON FOR HOURS.

LABeast ate an entire 5 pound bag of them in 1 hour and 12 minutes. Fair warning, vomiting and defecation.

There was actually another episode where he ate a colony of bacteria and yeast made from a batch of tea left to ferment for 2 months.
In response to Ter13
I guess this explains why they call him...

a BEAST.

Am I doing this right?
In response to Doohl
My son will kill me if he sees this, but yeah, when he was still in diapers, he got into a bag of sugar free candy. That was by far the most disgusting day ever...
In response to Flick
I now demand your son's contact info. We must confirm.
In response to Ter13
*Watches in anticipation*

In response to NNAAAAHH
NNAAAAHH wrote:
I now demand your son's contact info. We must confirm.

Thankfully, I don't think he even remembers it. He was maybe two years old.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
My son will kill me if he sees this, but yeah, when he was still in diapers, he got into a bag of sugar free candy. That was by far the most disgusting day ever...

Wow, you just leave bags of sugar free poison near your babbys? Such negligence, very abuser. You better be glad Nexus Child Services didn't repossess your son due to your inability to keep him out of harm's way.
In response to Flick
You're making me not want kids.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
You're making me not want kids.

Snip snip.
In response to Doohl
They're not bad, I promise. You learn a lot about yourself. Lol.
In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
They're not bad, I promise. You learn a lot about yourself. Lol.

I had to help take care of my baby niece for 2 weeks. She shat all day, cried for no reason, was uncooperative during bath time, vomited all over my chest without warning me, chewed on extension cords, and tried to gouge my eyes out with her fingers on multiple occasions. The only enjoyable moment I can remember with the little demon is when she finally shut up and fell asleep.

10/10 experience, can't wait to have an arbitrary nuisance of my own.
In response to Kats
I also don't know if I trust myself in the upbringing of another human being. Y'know, aside from the gross poop and puke shit involved in raising a tiny fluid-bag.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5