In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
I went ahead and installed 10. So far everything has been superior to a Mac computer as always.

Also, something is really smooth and clear about when you scroll down pages in Edge. I'm not sure what it is, but it just feels more fluid. Feels more responsive or something, like every ounce of lag is now gone. Still going to have to switch to Chrome though because I don't think Edge has an Adblock.

Said no one ever.
He said it. And I'd agree with him. Though I wouldn't use Edge even if it had an Adblock.
While Windows 10 is fantastic overall I can't believe they attempted to revamp Internet Explorer and seemingly didn't even try to make it look the least bit appealing.

To compare Chrome & Edge:

Edge is blocky, the fonts are awful, the nav bar is awful and the icons on the left hand side are awful.

It looks like the designers did the right half correctly and then slacked off until release date and scribbled in the left side.
I prefer the simplistic design of it :)
You got minecraft in my browser! You got browser in my minecraft!

Anyway, I imagine whatever team worked on Edge were all sitting there desperately trying not to reveal the fact that they all knew that Edge's only use was to download Firefox or Chrome for the first time. None of them were ballsy enough to say it, but all of them were thinking it and believing they were the only one that wasn't delusional.

They know.
http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/computing/ windows-10-how-to-stop-giving-away-personal-information-1136 3996337982

Some minor ways to get Microsoft from trying to take a look at your goodies while you're not looking.

EDIT:
Not sure if this applies anymore but.... here you go:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/31rxsv/ disable_keylogger_windows_10
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
they all knew that Edge's only use was to download Firefox or Chrome for the first time.

They should just realize that no one wants to use any web browser made by Microsoft -- they had their chance and blew it long ago.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
You got minecraft in my browser! You got browser in my minecraft!

Anyway, I imagine whatever team worked on Edge were all sitting there desperately trying not to reveal the fact that they all knew that Edge's only use was to download Firefox or Chrome for the first time. None of them were ballsy enough to say it, but all of them were thinking it and believing they were the only one that wasn't delusional.

They know.

People still download Chrome/Firefox? I keep offline installers for both on them on a flash drive.
I use IceDragon.
Now that I've started using the Multiple Desktop feature more, I really like it.

But is it too much for me to ask that we be able to name the desktops?

I'd love to be able to have one named "Workspace" and one named "Personal" and whatever else, instead of "Desktop 1" and "Desktop 2".
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Now that I've started using the Multiple Desktop feature more, I really like it.

But is it too much for me to ask that we be able to name the desktops?

I'd love to be able to have one named "Workspace" and one named "Personal" and whatever else, instead of "Desktop 1" and "Desktop 2".

Sadly it's not implemented ..

Would be great though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3g75xc/ renaming_virtual_desktopswhy_not/
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6