ID:1908580

"Bloody Drowners."
What is it ?
Snake Way entrance (head).
Yes, I definitely remember the snake way of DBZ consisting of right angles in Euclidean geometry.
In response to Lugia319
fuck off pal.
In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Yes, I definitely remember the snake way of DBZ consisting of right angles in Euclidean geometry.

We referenced LoG making snake way. So yea.. I don't see your point.
"Because this other game got snake way wrong in a way forgiveable for the time period it was made in, we're going to copy them despite having the tools to easily make snake way properly"

ok.
In response to Lugia319
do it rite cauz i dont no how
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:
do it rite cauz i dont no how

How hard would it be to turn those right angled corners into curved edges. Seriously, I could do it in an hour. You make 1 curve and then rotate it 90 degrees 3 times. Phew, so hard to make 1 icon and then copy/paste it.
In response to Lugia319
plss do it for me
In response to UPD4T3
Feel free to PM me and we can negotiate a price. I hope you have at least $500 laying around though.

Though what I don't get is that I was providing (albeit in a sarcastic way) advice to making your game more aesthetically pleasing to a mass crowd. And instead of saying, "Okay Boss, you're right. I'm sorry. I'll do better next time, here's your tea and biscuits" you instead act like a child.
I'm sorry I didn't make it curvy or diagnol enough, could you ever forgive me?
aye if u dnt like the art n the mapping gtfo iight
Lugia, we don't care. Go make your own Snake Way that's correct to the anime, and lemme prod away at it not being up to par with it.

Get lost.
In response to Jmaddy
Jmaddy wrote:
aye if u dnt like the art n the mapping gtfo iight

When it comes to fangames of the RPG variety (not the RP variety) what the audience wants is to play in the world that they love so much. And glaring inconsistencies are the quickest way to turn off your fans. Look at the DBZ movie critics for reference.
I truly wonder if LoG suffered because Snake Way wasn't aesthetically correct... hm.
In response to UPD4T3
Apples to oranges though it had its own problems. It doesn't even break 7 for community votes and that's saying something because 7 is like the "could be better, could be worse" rating.

LoG came out in a different time, for a Nintendo handheld, and it was around the time that the anime was still airing.

Your game will presumably come out 10 years too late, for PC when dozens of other fangames (some with actual licenses, so they're not copyright infringement), for a supersaturated market. And when people see that you didn't put in the tiniest of effort just to make snake way (a prominent feature) half-decent... well it's like Arkham Origins right? If you cba to do the simplest of things properly, then what's the point?
So you're telling me... that because the other LoG games had a wiggly snakey-poo, their scores jumped up? I don't think so. LoG sucked for other (gameplay) reasons that were fixed with the later installments, but that's just my opinion.

Snake Way isn't aesthetically pleasing to you? Then look away? To each their own. I think it looks pretty alright for what it originally looked like.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6