ID:191053

In my beliefs, there are far too many Dragonball Z games on BYOND, and I feel that no more should be made for a long while. Not only that, but DBZ games often overclutter the BYOND 100..

But, that's just my opinion *shrugs*
Hanns wrote:
In my beliefs, there are far too many Dragonball Z games on BYOND, and I feel that no more should be made for a long while. Not only that, but DBZ games often overclutter the BYOND 100..

But, that's just my opinion *shrugs*

This topic is useless. This has been stated many times before, and yet it's not going to happen. DBZ Games will continue to come till they are out dated, which may be quite some time. I suggest getting used to it.

RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Stating my beliefs is useless? And this post isn't an insult to DBZ Game creators, just that there are a wayy too many out there.
In response to Hanns
Hanns wrote:
Stating my beliefs is useless? And this post isn't an insult to DBZ Game creators, just that there are a wayy too many out there.

Yeah, it is useless. This is a dead-end topic. It's been stated by many people many times before, and it just doesn't warrant new threads.
You're stating the majority opinion. If everyone were to start a thread of their own saying the same thing, there'd be no room for any other posts.

Lummox JR
You must realize this, For every DBZ game on and off the hub, there are at least 10 - 20 complaints about the amount. If numbers trigger an annoyance, than the complaints against these games surpass that gained by this "Problem".

The best thing to do in this situation is to ignore them, but if you are seriously a fan of DBZ and are looking for a possible game that would be worth any amount of your time, listen up here are things to stay away from.
1) If 2 or more words are mispelled in the description and/or title, dont bother.
2) If the popup-box , login has a different name than the game, Exit immediately *Assuming they use this kind*
3) If the banner and/or hub art is just a picture from the series
4) If any transformations or GMs are advertised.
5) If they claim to be the best, or better than another game, stay away.

--These are some things to stay away from--

I am currently working on a "Dragonball" game as I find this would make a much better game than Dragonball Z. It would lack any transformations and hold very little power struggles. Combat will be a side feature and it will be as accurate to the original manga (Comic Strips) as possible for a multiplayer game. I am not claiming this to be better than any other game, but I am aiming to make something for us "Slightly Matured" fans of the series itself, and I aim to achieve more than inaccurate name references.
--Ken--

For those of you who wish to know more about this project, and wish to help in some way; I can be contacted through email at [email protected]