In response to Ghost of ET
I'm actually not sure what the color will be yet.

Red wouldn't look too friendly though, in this case.

Finally got onto the Battle Phase of the GoT Board Game. After this all I have left is House Cards and some player utilities (whisper, talk, that jazz), and it's *done :)

*then needs to be prettified massively.

House Card input not complete, and I wish I could make maptext stand out a little better (a simple black outline would be nice!), but the battle phase is coming along nicely!
That's the first GoT fangame I've seen on here.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
I'm actually not sure what the color will be yet.

Red wouldn't look too friendly though, in this case.

But but... but.

Blue would seem natural "good guy" color.

Red is cool though.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:

That's probably because it can't be made by tweaking an old Zeta Rip, and most the programmers good enough to make a game without a rip are innovative enough not to make a fan-game.

I'm even less innovative than the rippers: this is literally a carbon copy of the board game.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:

http://www.byond.com/members/JonSnow

I don't know if you could call them "fangames," but they're obviously very much inspired by the ASoIaF books.
In response to Unwanted4Murder
Impressive. That account predates the Game of Thrones show by a decade. An OG ASOIAF fan.
Hodor?
In response to Hodor

haha ur dead
In response to Doohl
Hoooooooddooooorrrrr.... -spookily-
In response to Doohl
hold the door..
In response to Tacurumin
Tacurumin wrote:
New ball physics, based on what Lummox and D4RK3 54B3R said and a lot of reading :

MUCH better :)
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
Thanks bro =D
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:

Finally got onto the Battle Phase of the GoT Board Game. After this all I have left is House Cards and some player utilities (whisper, talk, that jazz), and it's *done :)

*then needs to be prettified massively.

This is an idea I've been thinking about a lot recently, I can't wait to play this upon my return to England! Thankyou!!
I'm honoured, Bumblemore. It's not quite finished yet, but I'll make a big noise about it when it is :)
Work-in-progress Crescent Repulsor, the Offensive Parry spell with a dynamic arc.
That's really impressive Seteron. What dictates how large the crescent is? Longer key-press? Or just randomisation?
The Crescent is cast by clicking and holding, and releasing to finish, and the size is controlled by how far you arc your mouse across the screen while you're holding it.
That's fricking sick. Great work. How are collisions with the dynamic size?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 268 269 270 271 272 ... 349 350 351