sorry doohl i meant to direct that part towards you sorry also yut yup.
doohl i hope to soon be able to play your amazing game I'm really trying to keep up with your progress and hope your team succeeds.

@Yut i know i felt the same way being i also like sao just to find out they don't have any animations hardly done and a whole bunch of mock ups to try to get the fan base higher. but we will see what happens August 25th thats when they said their alpha will be ready. i feel like if they did they would post GIF animations like doohl and others do.

I'm looking forward to the new releases this community has.
lol! yut and ter13 = 2much. how much money does I need 2 spend to own mai own cow on severed world and be da b3st @t the minigame!!
PutYut wrote:
i have a healthy number of people pager banned though so chances are high i missed a part of this conversation somehow

After writing a mere 5 word sentence to PutYut here, I too became a part of this healthy number. :) Yes, that's right. Even you can be one of us! Join us, today.
Decided on public pre-alpha testing.
October 25th

Fan the hub to participate.
hi friends. i just want to remind everyone that this thread is called SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. not TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT, it's SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT. if you have to tell us what you got, you probably don't have much, if anything, to show us.
Thanks for the feedback guys °_°
In response to Edit Nero
Ur welcome.
can't wait to see if the base actually can move. watch the animations be choppy as hell but i can't wait to slay some monsters on SAO kirito style
ganite you should've finished your game its been like 9000 years since you started it you might as well have it seemed cool and fun to play
In response to ShinRae
ShinRae wrote:
ganite you should've finished your game its been like 9000 years since you started it you might as well have it seemed cool and fun to play

Ganite left byond.
In response to Xirre
Tell me about it. I've never even talked to the guy and I somehow ended up in that list as well. Hah
been like 9000 years...

GamerMania as fuck up in here. No wonder the forums have been shit up recently.
Yut Put wrote:
this is a community that has seen over 9000 ambitious games be discontinued

I'm willing to bet a good number of those are due to being trolled, raged at, or otherwise treated like shit over the game they were developing.
In response to Pokemon Entertainment
Or probably because BYOND doesn't attract many serious developers who actually know their ass from a keyboard when it comes to game design. No offense to anybody here, but I don't wholeheartedly expect many(if any) of the games in development right now to actually see the light of day.
In response to Kumorii
I don't deny that as a reason, key part of what I said was 'good number'.
In response to Kumorii
I've been in a lot of game development communities. This one is on the more hostile side of the scale hands down.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Or probably because BYOND doesn't attract many serious developers who actually know their ass from a keyboard when it comes to game design. No offense to anybody here, but I don't wholeheartedly expect many(if any) of the games in development right now to actually see the light of day.

My game will 8). It will be brilliant, Ambitious, Innovative. Byond will be rocked to it's core. Thousands if not millions(hundreds*) will come to byond just to play. They will call it the second cumming of byond. It will get so much attention game developers from all over the country will be like Dayuuuummmmmm lemme try to develop something like that and i would be like bro it all started with a name and a bottle of nesquilk vanilla milk. The name shall be chanted by everyone it will become a meme that gained so much publicity ever single news article won't be able to help but add it in their headline. Everyone will scream the name Lord Pantysan. Say it with me Lord Pantysan! Lord Pantysan! LORD PANTYSAN!!

Now in reality the game hasnt even left the design stage.
In response to Ghost of ET
Oh my god. I cannot believe this. I love you, Lord Pantysan!

No, but really while I do love that response, and wish we were friends just because it amused me That much; I just wanna say stick to it and lets try and prove Kumorii wrong.

I mean, he's right, and I know he's right, but it's so sad I want to make him not right. And for that, it takes more than just me finishing Hunger, so keep at it. I have a lot of games that haven't gotten past the design stage, and Hunger used to be one of them, so maybe those games are the best ones.

A long design phase means lots of thought, which means more perfection in my opinion. Although everything in moderation.
In response to Toddab503
Toddab503 wrote:
I mean, he's right, and I know he's right, but it's so sad I want to make him not right. And for that, it takes more than just me finishing Hunger, so keep at it. I have a lot of games that haven't gotten past the design stage, and Hunger used to be one of them, so maybe those games are the best ones.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 349 350 351