In response to ShinRae
thanks stuff like this actually gives me more motivation to keep it pushing :) !
well all aside i think that SAO is going to be a good game it has some good potential. hopefully that hard work pays off see we can see how it all turns out. Good luck to your alpha PokeEntertainment
In response to ManaSoul
Reply to me on skype.
In response to Ganite
1/10

Please change name of quest to Ginyu Force Rules!

Then maybe 11/10

But that's the line I'm afraid.
Speaking as a moderator: We've asked countless times that people stop derailing this thread with petty squabbles. This thread is meant for people wishing to show off progress on their game, not to argue about fan-games or to bicker about personal drama. Either stay on topic, or don't post at all. If you insist on derailing this thread, then very shortly you won't be able to post.
Show me what you got!
In response to Tacurumin
That looks wonderful!
Thanks bro =D
In response to Tacurumin
Looks like you put a lot of effort into it! Amazing!
I made this (not the first time though) during class today instead of paying attention. It's a simple first-person camera that renders sprites based on the camera's position and direction.

http://puu.sh/kSVlb/c6689a036e.zip

And I found the background image on Google. Credits to whoever made that.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:
I made this (not the first time though) during class today instead of paying attention. It's a simple first-person camera that renders sprites based on the camera's position and direction.

http://puu.sh/kSVlb/c6689a036e.zip

And I found the background image on Google. Credits to whoever made that.

I <3 Raycasting.
In response to Kats
It's not raycasting! It's vector projection.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

Well that's way less cool. Thanks, Kaio. You just went from 100 to 0 in one post. Way to go.
In response to Kaiochao
Kaiochao wrote:

Is it possible to turn a square into a trapezoid with matrix transforms?

Also, why the limited draw distance? Based on world.view currently?
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
Is it possible to turn a square into a trapezoid with matrix transforms?
That would be a 3D transformation. DM's transform is an affine transformation: translate, scale, rotate, shear.

Also, why the limited draw distance? Based on world.view currently?
Draw distance is limited because it's very unoptimized. Woo.
Some basic combat we've been working on today. Chat is filler and we're still deciding on how we want to go about the user interface so bare with the plainness of it.

Teaser 1
Mhm..(: lol

@kaiochao I like it it's different
While not exactly related to BYOND, I decided to revisit and rewrite one of my old short stories. The existing version of the story is about 10,000 words, but I'm trying to heavily modify it to about 20,000-30,000 and get it in proper novella format. I mocked together a quick cover for it. It's not great, but it'll do for the kindle direct publishing marketplace.

Ebook covers have to be a lot more simplistic than normal book covers because it has to communicate itself in a 60x90 thumbnail:

If anybody wants to read the original short story version, it's up on Inkitt:

http://www.inkitt.com/stories/10615/

The changes to the new version start around chapter 4 and carry through the rest of the story. I'm sitting at about 8 chapters right now and about 15,000 words. I'm still nowhere near a resolution and there's a lot of new places I want to explore yet.

Or if reading isn't your style, the story was picked up by David Cummings of the Nosleep podcast last november. The relevant audio is on my dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbkwm55rguy0jxp/ TheOneWayTunnel.mp3?dl=0

The new version is heavily modified and tells a bit of a different story than the original, but I feel like they are both pretty decent in their own ways. The new version is definitely a lot creepier, though and a lot better developed.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 349 350 351