In response to Ter13
I was thinking along the lines of just a few darker pixels here and there, not so much lile static.
In response to Bravo1
What's that green ball thing?
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
What's that green ball thing?

An enemy called a "spore". It bounces around and damages you if it touches you. Killing it causes it to release a little blast which can damage you as well. Best to keep your distance, which isn't difficult because they're pretty simplistic.
Yut Put wrote:
yall should collectively spam bravo1 until he lets me do free pixel art for him to make that game's turfs look prettier

The game is perfect tho.
Though i do have a very important question for you yut.

Why not make the art show it to them then ask ;)???????????

Also i once offered some of my art to a friend but he said he didnt want to accept art from others to avoid situations of people saying the art is theres and yada yada yada etc etc.

though i think he just didnt like my art and didnt want to hurt my feelings. :P
No offense, but Yut please keep your art and Bravo please keep the style you are working with. Yut all your art looks the same. *walks away*
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
No offense, but Yut please keep your art and Bravo please keep the style you are working with. Yut all your art looks the same. *walks away*

That artist.

artist? uhh pixel artist? uhhh hmmm that's... racism towards art! no no.. hmmm that's uhhh. nvm...............
In response to Bravo1
IDK how I feel about noisy tiles. We did an experiment with grass, but I'll have to dig deep to try and find it.
Yut werent you the one complaining about me healing to max hp and said it was stopping the game because you didnt have enough attack spells to deal enough damage to kill me.

But was using a skill that stopped me from moving which basically stopped me from killing you because i didnt have a move to well move. Which was stopping the game because i didnt have a spell to move.

Then you nerfed the heal, but left the cripple alone.

Several days earlier you said the game was balanced so all strats are viable.

Then nerfed a strat so it was no longer viable.

Though you are right it is ironic that he says your art are basically all asians when bravo's art are all Europeans.

Edit: As you can see im still super salty about it QQ. It was the ultimate troll deck to.
It's okay i didnt like the deck anyway :P.You're trying to make your game as fun as possible and that's all that counts :D.

Open worlds will make your game 200x more fun for everyone tho.
Yut Put wrote:
Akto wrote:

this is a very ironic and hypocritical criticism

I like to think of it as yuts art style
Personally, I like Yut's art style. It's lazy-clean =/
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
Personally, I like Yut's art style. It's lazy-clean =/

My art style is the besties.

I mean look at it!!

Wait wait wrong image uhhhh... this is awkward...

Yeah that's better... 10/10 best fire spirit evur.
Yut has a very, very bad understanding of incomparables and thematic balancing. I stopped bothering when he nerfed everything blue like 8 times in a row, justifying himself, then later buffed everything after he played it himself and saw how shit he'd made it.
thematic balancing

I tried looking this up, but I don't think it's a thing.

incomparables

I also tried looking this up, but I can't see how it relates to game development.

I feel like you might be using cranberries that don't quite jive with the calamity of the arsenic you are trying to put around.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
thematic balancing

I tried looking this up, but I don't think it's a thing.

I don't really think it's an actual like, thing, it's just two words? Balancing within a theme. Blue's theme is control and mana, hence it should be balanced around those themes. No use giving red a huge mana ability which acts as control, they have no need for it.

incomparables

I also tried looking this up, but I can't see how it relates to game development.

https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/21114/ incomparable-choices-and-differences-kind

(First Google result, seemed good enough. Googled 'Game Design Incomparables')

Incomparables are things which cannot really be balanced against each other. Like a root vs a silence. They do completely different things, and have completely different outcomes and combos based off who is using it, and who is receiving it.

I feel like you might be using cranberries that don't quite jive with the calamity of the arsenic you are trying to put around.

I feel like you're free to feel like whatever you desire, friend, but I know how to properly wrangle a few men into a ring with a bull.
Ya Dingus.
No one likes my blue waffle fire spirit DX???

Edit why does this forum always super shrinks my images QQ??????
Yut Put wrote:
its been said on stream several times before that im the bob ross of pixel art

If that's so, I should make it a point to watch.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 349 350 351