In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

A friendly reminder that this topic is for showing off your project's progress and not shitting on people who are at least trying.

On-topic, here's a status update #2 from Severed: http://www.pixel-realms.net/forums/index.php?/topic/ 10-status-update-march/
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
thematic balancing

I tried looking this up, but I don't think it's a thing.

I'm still scratching my head at this. That's like saying I looked up 'but I' and saw nothing relevant, so therefore you must only be able to speak codswallop! Not everything is a fancy shmancy 'I majored in Game Design' term. Sometimes it's just two words, that are contextually correct, and form a structured and complete sentence.
Ya Dingus
In response to Pixel Realms
Pixel Realms wrote:
A friendly reminder that this topic is for showing off your project's progress and not shitting on people who are at least trying.

Yut Put wrote:
this is a very ironic and hypocritical criticism

Ah boo hoo, give it, take it. Also nice little added venom with the 'at least trying' part, unable to keep to your own advice for longer than the sentence you uttered it in. I am working on things, I'm just really bad at finishing them because muh-muh-muh motivation, so thanks for that, jackass.
Also nice little added venom with the 'at least trying' part

I'm sure he didn't mean anything offensive by it, Rush. Chance is 99% of the time a p chill dude that doesn't take shots.
Yeah, I wasn't referring to you in particular there, so sorry about that. Your comment just struck me as out of the blue and a little vicious when you consider the time and effort the person you're attacking has put into their game, perceived flaws aside.

In a thread that's almost 170 pages of people mostly showing off their games, we should be encouraging and praising those putting work into their projects IMO. If it's insulting and/or unconstructive, then it has no place here.
In response to Ghost of ET

Yeah that's better... 10/10 best fire spirit evur.

wtf is that ugly shit
Yut Put wrote:
@lummox: my pixel tutorials are generally filled with chilled vibes, big strokes, cheap techniques and happy little trees

I've been lurking this thread for awhile; encountered a bit of your pixel art + dabbled with (and correct me if I'm wrong), "Champions of the Holy Grail". I like your style and would be interested in watching you cook up something nice for sure. When do you usually stream and/or is there a way I can get notified when one is coming up? =)
I think there was a slight misunderstanding here. I wasn't saying Yut's art was bad, I was stating that Bravo needs to go with the art he currently has. When I said Yut's art is all the same... that doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Yut Put wrote:
I actually don't usually post my art here because my design philosophy is that you shouldn't talk about a project until it's playable lol

Most of my friends doesnt even know Liam Neeson's Taken Adventures is a thing yet, and i tell them everything :P.
Yut Put wrote:
dude no joke i saw a guy on the streets of manhattan yesterday who looked exactly like liam neeson and i almost wanted to stop and ask him if people thought that often man what a day

What if it was Liam Neeson DX? Dude you should've asked for an autograph Dx.
Hello, i want to say i still work on my own project. I wanna show you progres with my BS.

At now system is very simple, just turns, attack, and battle instances.
At this moment i used mouse for attacking, but this is only early system, so ... i do this like should be but later. :D
This is gif, so you dont hear sounds - with sounds this "look" better.
Amazing :)
In response to Marekssj3
you kept saying stuff was very poor and early stages so I'm thinking i'm about to see something basic, but NO! This is freaking amazing keep it up dude!
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
you kept saying stuff was very poor and early stages so I'm thinking i'm about to see something basic, but NO! This is freaking amazing keep it up dude!

When are you going to show off DVO: The True Dragon Soul?

I mean when you told me you were gonna revamp the combat system add 50+ new interactive quests that tie in together for an epic story that ultimately decides whether or not Goku's illegitimate child (aka the player) is actually the child of the dragon, raise the level cap by 20, add in 15 new moves, and add in True Dragon Soul transformation my mind practically imploded.

You said this 20 years ago when are you going to finnaly show me QQ???
In response to Ghost of ET
never :( i don't game dev no more just another BYONDer turnt BYOND lurker
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

My entire friends list -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

What made you quit? :(
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:

For a while there, I also was a lurker. Every now and then, I develop something for BYOND. Right now, I've been focusing on the development of my virtual computer/machine.
Running through the game fresh, start a thread for it so we can give feedback. I've got a few bugs to report.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 349 350 351