In response to Popisfizzy
This man speaks the truth.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
Ghost of ET wrote:
Why is it you move at the same speed while in the air as you do on the ground O_O?

If you give someone a way to move that is even one-billionth of a percent faster than the normal method of walking, they will do that 1000% of the time.

The intention was nice, but let's be honest, unless McDonalds is closing in 5 and they're 10 away, Americans aren't running anywhere.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
The intention was nice, but let's be honest, unless McDonalds is closing in 5 and they're 10 away, Americans aren't running anywhere.

Which is why they use their car, proving my point.
In response to Ter13
Just checking to see if anyone is reading your posts? Looking forward to... most of that. ;)
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Just checking to see if anyone is reading your posts? Looking forward to... most of that. ;)

Same here. I've had the idea of doing something similar one day once I upgraded from my polished training wheels. Who better to beat me to it though.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

Heh, read that as well and was like wait, what?

Anything more than

3 words on

a line ==

something unread at

least in full.
In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
* Smoked a bowl.

I wanted to apologize to you and make amends for the past, which you've never taken me seriously on... but after seeing this, nope.

All potential respect gone.
In response to FKI

Same here. I've had the idea of doing something similar one day once I upgraded from my polished training wheels. Who better to beat me to it though.

yea ur out of luck. when it comes to smoking bowls ter got u beat
In response to Bl4ck Adam
Bl4ck Adam wrote:

Damn, you posted this while I'm currently working on something similar in Lux and I thought I was going to look all spiffy showing it off. HARUMPH I SAY

Very nice though, I love it.
Did a little more cleaning up with airstrikes. I'll get around to a warning indicator before they strike soon.
Explosions also now leave a charred mark on the ground and blowing up enemies will leave a splatter mark on the ground where they were and firing weapons will leave empty shells on the ground when appropriate. More coming soon!

I want to work on improving the overall feel of melee weapons next. I already adjusted some graphical stuff to help make this easier, but I also want to get around to charging melee swings to increase damage/knockback payload.

Also on my radar is looking into adding fog hazards and accompanying items to clear fog, but that's a ways on the horizon still.
In response to Bravo1
Damn, you posted this while I'm currently working on something similar in Lux and I thought I was going to look all spiffy showing it off. HARUMPH I SAY

Very nice though, I love it.

Honestly, I just have a lot of miscellaneous 'stuff' going on right now. I need to find a way to make it all come together in a more uniform manner. Lux is a lot more polished than whatever it is, I'm working on, so HARUMPH to you!

Thanks, though! I can only dream of comparing this to your project, if even.
In response to Kumorii
have the guts and charred stuff disappear after a minute :P
But, what happens if they are inside the bars when the smoke effect is gone?
In response to Ghost of ET
already do after exactly one minute!

C'mon, you think I'd overlook something as simple as that? ;p
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

In response to Bl4ck Adam
Bl4ck Adam wrote:
Akto wrote:

Omg that's fantastic. the little face like

"HRNNNGGGGG" *SPLAT*
In response to Kumorii
Maybe :c... no.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's what he did except smoking of course :P.
It's Kumo again! I finished adding portal hazards to Feed! I still need to finish implementing them properly with the gameplay but the plan is to occasionally have portals spawn around the map and stick around for a couple waves. Portals will likely be a late game feature that won't start spawning until after you defeat the first boss at wave 5.

Before it's asked, yes I am currently working on implementing a portal gun that will be one of the new legendary weapons so good luck finding it!

Portals have a brief cooldown, which is why I didn't teleport a few times when I crossed it in the gif, but I'm contemplating either removing the cooldown for portals or making portals used through interacting with them just like picking up weapons need the E key to pick up.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
It's Kumo again! I finished adding portal hazards to Feed! I still need to finish implementing them properly with the gameplay but the plan is to occasionally have portals spawn around the map and stick around for a couple waves. Portals will likely be a late game feature that won't start spawning until after you defeat the first boss at wave 5.

Before it's asked, yes I am currently working on implementing a portal gun that will be one of the new legendary weapons so good luck finding it!

Portals have a brief cooldown, which is why I didn't teleport a few times when I crossed it in the gif, but I'm contemplating either removing the cooldown for portals or making portals used through interacting with them just like picking up weapons need the E key to pick up.

LOOKING GOOOOOOOD
Page: 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 349 350 351