Stay on topic or get DISQUALIFIED.
Few days ago i strated working on pokemon HUD. which one is better?
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
Few days ago i strated working on pokemon HUD. which one is better?

They look amazing :) I'd say the 1st
@Yut Put

No ;p I still working on Quillby, Few days ago one man page to my do i can make ui to his pokemon game. I ask him about colors and style but they don't give my any answer... (this is only simple ui made in job when i was borred :P )
Was that man Syxoul? For Pokémon Byzantine? Marekssj3 what's your skype?
Yes, now, i don't have access to interneth in my own home. Now i'm in job, so i can use it and show you my UI. :P
But when i made this UI i thinking about my own old pokemon source. I wanna sell it. But it's unfinished.

Some update :P

In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
Yes, now, i don't have access to interneth in my own home. Now i'm in job, so i can use it and show you my UI. :P
But when i made this UI i thinking about my own old pokemon source. I wanna sell it. But it's unfinished.

Some update :P

Looking really nice there!
Coming along in my game, adding AI now. =D

:c not getting anywhere with my game QQ.
Hey guys, I do not know if this is allowed or not, but PonjiRo needs a programmer who knows how to work with Unity as well. :)

WHAAAAAAA?????
Inventory updates and shows at realtime now.
So I've done a little more work with the Beholders that were recently added to Skirmish. They're a unique enemy type that only spawns at night and will despawn when the sun comes up. They're not particularly dangerous unless you end up with a lot following you which is easy given their long sight distance.

I also did a little cleaning up with text and some visual effects and how they're displayed. I want to spend a little time with mapping out some of the world and getting placeholder art done. I feel like mapping out territories will make me more motivated to get started on the whole territory conquest aspect of the game. Also added swords with which I'd like to add the possibility of "unique deaths" with dismemberment and the likes.

I'm also planning to make certain skills interact with the environment more by making them work similar to HMs in Pokemon games. A skill for "Slash" could chop small trees to reach new areas, or even a "float" skill to traverse limited dense terrain like small ledges and water.
Lol, his name is Rick Sanchez. How canon.
In response to Mr_Goober
I may or may not have been binge watching seasons 1 and 2 of Rick and Morty the last couple days. (;

EDIT: My, how much has changed. (:

(first posted screenshot of Skirmish)

(screenshots from the current build)
In response to Kumorii
Looking good man
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Looking good man

Thank you! (:

Yut Put wrote:
maybe only show the name tags of enemies you are currently fighting (they target you/have recently damaged you/been damaged/etc)

all those name tags distract from the map

That's exactly what I wanted to do when I was talking about revisiting nametags a week or two ago. I want to base them on images so I can hide/show them to each player individually and include context-sensitive details like friend's names being green for your screen but plain white for players not friended with that friend, and so on.

I'll probably get at that tonight.
In response to Kumorii
Cool concept. It'd be great if you could tweak said system for enemies as well. I'm thinking about something along the lines of a "threat system", in which monsters which pose a higher "threat" are colored yellow/red etc. You get the gist. Something like white/green/yellow/red(you pick the colors, obviously). White being "no threat" and red being "extremely dangerous"
In response to GreatPirateEra
GreatPirateEra wrote:
Cool concept. It'd be great if you could tweak said system for enemies as well. I'm thinking about something along the lines of a "threat system", in which monsters which pose a higher "threat" are colored yellow/red etc. You get the gist. Something like white/green/yellow/red(you pick the colors, obviously). White being "no threat" and red being "extremely dangerous"

Ohhhhh, I really like that idea! I wanted to do similar and mark higher-leveled enemies with a small skull icon under their name, but I like that idea much more! (:
Page: 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 349 350 351