well considering the abilities of the Nintendo NX you will be soon regardless if you just like shooters and games that looks super real.
In response to MagicMountain
MagicMountain wrote:
[thing about fancy lighting]

If they won't open source it, I've got the idea of how it works down, and am working on an open source version of it.
So why exactly is it called legend of zelda Dx? Why i could never get into nintendo's games :/.

Because Zelda is the reincarnation of a god and the legend is the reason the kingdom has chosen to name all first female heirs to the kingdom Zelda.

Ganondorf is the reincarnation of a primal evil.

Link isn't a reincarnation of anything. He's just a kid the Triforce of Courage has chosen with each generation to become the Judge of Courage.

Jesus, it's like none of you have played through 29 years of gaming history, read the terrible translations, and then pieced together the obscure, unplanned clues in order to figure out what's going on in a series of games that was never meant to have a story arc and also were released completely out of order.
In response to Popisfizzy
Popisfizzy wrote:
I think that's another name for Zelda from the Legend of Zelda games. He collects rubies, fights Gannondalf, and eh doesn't afraid of anything.

Get ur memes right

Goodness me, that took much too long to get working.

It doesn't help that each of those boxes is comprised of 10 different screen objects each, all but one (the text) has to be animated in some way.

@mmm@
In response to Ter13
:/.
In response to Bravo1
Oh man. Looking great! About time more people started paying attention to the small details.
Bravo is pretty much setting the new BYOND standard.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Bravo is pretty much setting the new BYOND standard.

Well that definitely isn't incredibly insulting to every other developer that posts their work in this thread.
In response to Rushnut
Or you could be less thin-skinned, not take things do personally, and accept that some people might like other's more than your own.
Let's be fair. I'm nothing new or amazing. Most of my code is horrid, most of my art takes much longer than it does for others. I just have a lot of free time on my hands.

If anything, the only thing I have going for me is perseverance.

So please, don't try to raise me up like some kind of savior, there's much more talented and dedicated designers on this site and I look to them for assistance and inspiration.

For example: I didn't think I'd be able to continue working on the game if Rushnut and LummoxJR hadn't taken the time to explain color matrices to me.

I'm just here to chew bubblegum and post gifs....

In response to Bravo1
O lord and savior when will you reveal more about the story ;)??
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
O lord and savior

pls no

when will you reveal more about the story ;)??

When I have one. Right now it amounts to: Robot crashes on a planet looking for life on other worlds. It finds it, and it's run by other, far more advanced robots.

Beyond that I don't have much.
In response to Bravo1
Can i flood your pager
can i send you some ideas i had by watching your gif :3?
I don't think anybody is trying to paint you up like our personal jesus or anything. You're just the first person to really utilize the new features in tasteful, polished manner in a game. Skirmish used a lot of them, but take away the effects and there's no real content; it's just pretty to look at.

You're project has content that shows off the new features in ways they can and should be utilized that most devs here wouldn't think of. Up until now we've only seen a few simple examples of what's possible with DM now but you've shown everyone there's a helluva lot more potential here than the average BYONDev would assume.
Yut Put wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
You're just the first person to really utilize the new features in tasteful, polished manner in a game.
wow wow wow
wow

Yes, we all know you've made games too.
No, we aren't talking about your games.

You're doing the ego thing that makes me want to make you sleep on the couch again.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
You're doing the ego thing that makes me want to make you sleep on the couch again.

[Giggling Intensifies]

Imagine it's talking... the floating... pixel thing.
Kozuma3 wrote:
[Giggling Intensifies]

Yut are you working on a new game that we should know about :D??
Page: 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 349 350 351