In response to Mickemoose
Yut shits art after consuming chinese.
In response to Kumonii
Kumonii wrote:
lol im currently developing same as that o.o lol guess there will be competetion xD

Bah Kumo don't be silly.
In response to DarkTemplarX96
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Kumonii wrote:
lol im currently developing same as that o.o lol guess there will be competetion xD

Bah Kumo don't be silly.

Just pointing out that's not Kumo. I'm Kumo. >C
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
DarkTemplarX96 wrote:
Kumonii wrote:

Bah Kumo don't be silly.

Just pointing out that's not Kumo. I'm Kumo. >C

:O I'm confused. why is he allowed to live with that name?
I know I fucked up on the right text and that has been fixed, but I'm to lazy atm to take another screenshot so here.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
I know I fucked up on the right text and that has been fixed, but I'm to lazy atm to take another screenshot so here.

You have left the bank..

Hi i need your opinions, with perspective for battle is "more interesting". I think 1st look better, but 2nd is easier to drawe sprite.

In response to Marekssj3
Definitely #1
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
Hi i need your opinions, with perspective for battle is "more interesting". I think 1st look better, but 2nd is easier to drawe sprite.

I think the only reason I'd say the first is just how incredible that map feels. Aside from that I wouldn't really go with it because I don't think I'd be okay with just seeing the backside of my characters. The second image fixes that obviously but yea it's a bit tricky to decide. I'll just say the second one because it feels like the right choice.

1 more tab down, a few more to go lmao

yay another tab compree
In response to Yut Put
The game looks so different from when I played 2-3 days ago!

longest game ever. My aether aura troll deck versus flick's existence rush aether deck
In response to Marekssj3
first

BYOND needs more action RTS games. Let'sgo.
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:

BYOND needs more action RTS games. Let'sgo.

Furry Chicken might be interested in helping you out :P. He's been working on some.
WIP

yay
hand drawing letters in photoshop is sadistic
as with everything else in this game's interface i'm taking a "simple, pretty, and functional" approach
"simple" XD
In response to Yut Put
it kinda bugs me that the elements are going across in the a straight line, but that could just be me.
In response to Kozuma3
looks better than before keep up the work :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 356 357 358

Login to reply.