I don't know if it's just me, but avatars made in traditional BYOND games are really small. I feel like either the avatars need to be made larger or the game needs to be scaled down in resolution (maybe a 2x scale to compensate).
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
...would it be practical/possible to create frame by frame Dmi files?

That was the entire point of making this. I took Kats' library, which creates real time particles, and modified it to create .dmi files instead.

Feed has always reminded me of homestuck for some reason.
In response to Ter13
Hopefully that's not a bad thing!
It's not. The graphical style is appealing.
Cool!

Anyways, Feed's hub has been updated with the latest download that includes a couple of behind-the-scenes improvements, fixed an issue that prevented scores from submitting, and a revamp to the clunky old teleporters.

Now, we have warp pads! Warp pads are automatically activated at wave 4 and when stepped on will teleport the player to any other random warp pad on the map. However, after using a warp pad it will have a one minute cooldown before it can be used again. It should be noted that the new system can handle any number of warps as opposed to the old limit of two per map.
In response to Edit Nero
Edit Nero wrote:
Taking break from main project to do a fun mini-game!

Credits to Ganite for base.(Base may change)

Bruh don't use that please t-t
In response to Ganite
Not working on it (anymore) But isometric engine turn based combat engine made from "scratch" by yours truly.

For various reasons the project died-but I may still use the engine for something else or release it for others to fine tune.*Not the art-just the code.*

(If I ever get around to it.)

Character creation:

Some Dialog:

Death By Shrooms:
In response to Ganite
Read the parenthesis :(
Wow, looks pretty cool. This is BYOND game?
In response to Marekssj3
Yes, though currently no longer in development.
I would play a game like dat :X
If you like isometric mmorpg, try Dofus :)
This looks amazing man! What happened to et?
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
If you like isometric mmorpg, try Dofus :)

Or Wakfu!
It's these same game.
yeah but those are pay to win :(
In response to Exentriks Gaming
Honestly my team mate and I got into a bit of a disagreement. We both felt the other person wasn't living up to their end of the bargain. After a few days talks broke down, we had words and that was that-poof. No more project.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 349 350 351