ID:191422

Hi all,

It's been awhile since I posted a new song, so here's my latest I'm working on. I'm pretty happy with it overall, and would love any feedback anyone may have.

Time to Run

The progress of my CD can be found at http://www.allhands.com/redwire

Thanks for listening!

- Skysaw
Pretty good :-) Good job!

(Note: If you use the word "groovy" once more, a thousand star-fishes shall slap your father to death :-P)
In response to Dracon
Dracon wrote:
Pretty good :-) Good job!

(Note: If you use the word "groovy" once more, a thousand star-fishes shall slap your father to death :-P)

Hey... I was born in the '60s. I have a right to that word!

Anyway, if it's just my father who's at stake, I don't feel too pressured.
In response to Skysaw
heh, well i downloaded it and i have to say its pretty funky :P
Maz
Well I have different playlist for different kinds of music, And I'm sure 3 of your songs are on the "FunkList1".
Make that 4 :)
lol you are in a band?or are you just advertising a friends song or somethin like that.well im dlin it to listen to it.i hope its good
In response to Partner420
Partner420 wrote:
lol you are in a band?or are you just advertising a friends song or somethin like that.well im dlin it to listen to it.i hope its good

This one is just me. "Red Wire" is a band that consists of one person :-).

I also happen to be a member of Ted Hovis Band where I play keys and sing backup. I've been producing the next THB album in my studio as well. Read this review of us in Unsung Hero if you're curious.
In response to Skysaw
Ah, I see now ^_^ I wish I was born in the sixties...
Advertise somewhere else!
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Advertise somewhere else!

You seem to have confused the words "advertising" and "sharing."

Now stop clicking on posts you know you have no interest in.
so thats were i got that redwire song, i wondered how it got on my computer a few months ago, this one sounds good, so dide the other
Skysaw wrote:
Hi all,

It's been awhile since I posted a new song, so here's my latest I'm working on. I'm pretty happy with it overall, and would love any feedback anyone may have.

Time to Run

The progress of my CD can be found at http://www.allhands.com/redwire

Thanks for listening!

- Skysaw

I like the songs. I listen to Can't Say No quite often actually. Just listened to it again yesterday. It's kind of addicting, in a good way!
In response to Skysaw
not bad man.i kinda like that song.