In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
I just want to wear lolita dresses and be cute! Haha. I'd rather be a princess than a prince. >_>

This was basically me when I was 17, Lol. The only difference I guess would be that I actually wear dresses now... Lol.

We make pills for that now.
In response to Doohl
Doohl wrote:
We make pills for that now.

Lol.
I don't take pills! Only headache medicine when I have a bad one. I probably would wear them too, Kats, if I lived alone! Unfortunately, walking around in a maids outfit around the parents probably isn't a good idea. Tehe.
My problem is thinking of the shaving ...so much hair ...so little effort to always shave it. -.-
Welcome to my world 24/7.
Considering the fact that

I'd have to pass on banging the female version of me, because even though she'd have all the other great qualities that I possess ( like dashingly good looks and brilliance beyond measure ), dat hoe wouldn't be loyal.
AERProductions wrote:
Well my personal issue is with anime girls ...they are so cute and they make me want to be like them ...but I'm a dude ;-;.
I just want to wear lolita dresses and be cute! Haha. I'd rather be a princess than a prince. >_>
I have problems, but I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit! :)
We are all who we are and we shouldn't be ashamed because differences make the world great.

P.S. it isn't *no* sex, it just isn't all about it! :3

Google tina sprout and try to keep your junk in your pants :].
i like the anime girls because they don't got germs like the real ones
In response to Vrocaan
@ghost - I'll pass. :)

Vrocaan wrote:
i like the anime girls because they don't got germs like the real ones

100% solid reasoning.
They are also awesome!
My anime girl of choice:

I like my women tall, busty and bossy.

i like my "women" short flat and uhhh totally not underage.
Take me, Tom...

This thread went 0 to 100 real quick...

Just went back to 0. *unfollows*
In response to Colesprite
Colesprite wrote:
This thread went 0 to 100 real quick...
Signs of a person who ain't really bout that OVO life: using a Worst Behavior gif when talking about 0 to 100.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Signs of a person who ain't really bout that OVO life: using a Worst Behavior gif when talking about 0 to 100.

http://www.aux.tv/2013/11/ 26-drake-hands-gifs-from-worst-behavior/

Needed drake's hands to emphasizes how I feel
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You could've just used this one bruh

I think it's funny that everyone focuses on how ridiculous Drake looks in this gif, but seriously: what on Earth is the white kid behind him doing? Looks more like a seizure than dancing.
AERProductions wrote:
I have problems, but I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit! :)

What problems?

Page: 1 2 3