ID:191930

I'm sorry if I'm a little behind on this subject, but I was just wondering why Lode Wars isn't around. Personally, I thought it was a great game and I really looked forward to playing it again. Unfortunately for me, I have not seen of it since the first time I played it.
Koshigia wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm a little behind on this subject, but I was just wondering why Lode Wars isn't around. Personally, I thought it was a great game and I really looked forward to playing it again. Unfortunately for me, I have not seen of it since the first time I played it.

I believe the main reason is that Leftley doesn't have the same decent hosting he used to have. A secondary reason is that he hasn't been so much working on it, because he's doing a rethink of some of the basic design.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Koshigia wrote:

I believe the main reason is that Leftley doesn't have the same decent hosting he used to have. A secondary reason is that he hasn't been so much working on it, because he's doing a rethink of some of the basic design.

Lummox JR

Really disappointing. Other than it not behind hosted, I was content with it just the way it is :). In one night, in just a few hours, it easily became one of my favorite games on byond.
In response to Koshigia
Koshigia wrote:
Really disappointing. Other than it not behind hosted, I was content with it just the way it is :). In one night, in just a few hours, it easily became one of my favorite games on byond.

Leftly's planning to expand the equipment arsenal, which is a good thing--but I do wish it was up more often as-was, because it was just so much fun. That was the highlight of my weekends.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
A thirdiary reason is that Leftley is a lazy bum.
In response to Leftley
Most likely, errm wait shouldn't be saying that. Is anyone supposed to second the opinion that your a lazy bum who should host Lode Wars? I know I sure do. Doesn't really matter if you work on it or not, just as long as its hosted.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>