In response to Kusanagi
k
In response to Lummox JR
bs. i didnt add that i wont reply to my post.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
I never lie, i have no reason to lie and have had no reason to lie where the truth would make things much more simple.

Unfortunately for you, the truth has some hard evidence against you.

Unless you deluded yourself into thinking you hadn't posted a flame, then forgot what you'd written when you checked on it 4 minutes later, I can't think of any other explanation except that you lied.

Lummox JR
In response to Dareb
Moderator's log shows no posts by you have been moved, deleted, or edited within the past three days.
In response to Dareb
Well by the logs that Lummox read, there has been no editing at all, so looks like you just lied again. Please, stop posting for now, everytime you say something you seem to be more snotty and huffy puffy. See, this is gonna be my last reply(I should have done this a while ago), I'm terribly sorry for the trouble I caused you, but you are really getting on my nerves. I feel the need to put and shutup(which was my advice to someone else) before I say something I'll regret, and I'll have people besides you who hate me dearly.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
bs. i didnt add that i wont reply to my post.

All edits appear in the moderator log. Nothing did--not in the time frame you listed or anywhere near it. Not, as I said, even in the past day. Therefore, you lied.

Lummox JR
In response to Skysaw
weird. because ive edited a few of my own a while ago. You didnt even check did you..

*yawn* oh well im not asking you to. im just defending myself
In response to Lummox JR
i doubt you even checked.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
weird. because ive edited a few of my own a while ago. You didnt even check did you..

Edits by users of their own posts don't appear in the moderator history. Edits of other people's posts do. This is what the moderator meant. (Incidentally, I'm not the one who posted that.)

But hey, if you want to lie about editing your own posts (at least within the 5-minute grace period when no "Last Edited By" message would appear if you did it yourself), you're free to do that. Dantom might have some means of checking up on that, but I doubt it.

Lummox JR
In response to Kusanagi
well the reason why im getting more "snotty" as you stated is because im being aggravated by people calling me a liar, insulting me for simple posts, verbally slapping me in the face for things that arent even close to flames, and bringing up the past. and all of this during the time which while change occurs, a person is most vulnerable and prone to change back.

So thank you for your self control at the last possible moment in time. It couldnt possibly have come at a later time.

But seriously talk things over with me instead of just replying rudely it would solve things before they occured.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:

The moderator said nothing appeared in the moderator's log. Your edit would not appear there.

Think before you post.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:

If I hadn't checked, why would I have given you specific details about the last action that took place in the log, and told you that for the past 24 hours no moderator had touched one of your posts? (According to the moderator who posted, it's actually been 72 or more.)

So let me get this straight: Now you're accusing me of lying, just to cover up the fact that you lied yourself?

Gads. The first lie was beyond tacky, but this takes the cake. What exactly are you trying to prove, here? That drilling holes in a sinking ship sinks it faster?

Lummox JR
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:

He checked. I checked as well. Any moderator is free to check.

You are wrong.
In response to Skysaw
come on, HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE KNOWN THAT?

am i a moderator?

im trying to change here and your firing off insults.
In response to Lummox JR
Thats just strange cuz i didnt put that there

:S
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
come on, HOW COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY HAVE KNOWN THAT?

am i a moderator?

im trying to change here and your firing off insults.

Everyone here already knows you didn't know that. That's why you thought you could get away with lying about someone editing your post.

And for the record, "think before you post" is not an insult, it is a bit of advice.

In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
well the reason why im getting more "snotty" as you stated is because im being aggravated by people calling me a liar, insulting me for simple posts, verbally slapping me in the face for things that arent even close to flames, and bringing up the past. and all of this during the time which while change occurs, a person is most vulnerable and prone to change back.

If you don't want to be called a liar, it helps not to lie.
And unless you're undergoing a serious case of real-time repression or have a multiple personality disorder where one persona happens to remember what the other does, but remembers it wrong--you did exactly that.

Lummox JR
You're right... there is a lack of creativity for the most part... some people are just too lazy to make their own game... personally I got tired of the lack of creativity that I began working on my first game which is progressing rather slowly...
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Dareb wrote:

If I hadn't checked, why would I have given you specific details about the last action that took place in the log, and told you that for the past 24 hours no moderator had touched one of your posts? (According to the moderator who posted, it's actually been 72 or more.)

So let me get this straight: Now you're accusing me of lying, just to cover up the fact that you lied yourself?

First of all, i said i doubt you checked. I never said you didn't check. I didnt change it, the moderators didnt change it. maybe its a glitch. i admit i jumped the gun. but when it comes to the possibility of a moderator wrecklessly doing something like that on their own accord they could do damage.

Thank you for checking but dont call me a liar.
Gads. The first lie was beyond tacky, but this takes the cake. What exactly are you trying to prove, here? That drilling holes in a sinking ship sinks it faster?

What are you talking about? no ship is sinking
In response to Skysaw
anything could be an insult its just the timing you post at, or how the words appear, how angry the words before are. and whatever else. But again you insulted me. you said im lying.. i havent knowingly lied in the byond forums since this key was forged.
Page: 1 2 3