In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
Thats just strange cuz i didnt put that there

Maybe you had a cat jump up on the keyboard and accidentally type out that exact string of letters in the split second before you hit the post button.

Perhaps the magical byte fairies inserted text into your subject line while it was in transit.

Wait! Wait! A Taiwanese virus designed just to make you look bad infected Dantom's server, and waited for you to post something so it could modify your subject line to make you look bad.

Ooh, I know! The spirits of universal knowledge did it! The BYOND server, unbeknownst to all but Dantom's closest associates, actually includes an interface to a brain in a jar. This brain was dreaming of your previous posts where you said things like "i wont reply", so it did its woven experience thing and wove that text right into your post, figuring you'd forgotten it.

No, it's the NSA. The NSA is clearly out to get you. Just ask Oliver Stone.

Lummox JR
standing next to Harvey on the grassy knoll
In response to Lummox JR
again you assume that im lying. only now you do it willingly.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
anything could be an insult its just the timing you post at, or how the words appear, how angry the words before are. and whatever else. But again you insulted me. you said im lying.. i havent knowingly lied in the byond forums since this key was forged.

It isn't an insult to state something as fact.
Unless you have a rational explanation for how your post could have magically acquired a different subject line without moderator interference or you editing it yourself (prior to changing it to what it is now), then you did lie.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
I said it could be a glitch on one of my posts.. This is possibly because the browser remembers what ive typed in the past.

Since I was reading while i was typing it could have pulled a heading that i posted long ago and added it to the header.

See, it was most likely human error. MY ERROR, but you guys would never accept that, your too busy gang raping me.

Kusanagi
Lummox
SkySaw

I ask politely now that you refrain from your flames
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
First of all, i said i doubt you checked. I never said you didn't check.

Which is basically saying "I doubt you're telling the truth." Perhaps it's not a direct accusation of lying, but to say you think someone's lying can be just as bad.

I didnt change it, the moderators didnt change it. maybe its a glitch.

And an awfully specific glitch, at that.

i admit i jumped the gun. but when it comes to the possibility of a moderator wrecklessly doing something like that on their own accord they could do damage.

Thank you for checking but dont call me a liar.

But you are a liar, because you lied.

Gads. The first lie was beyond tacky, but this takes the cake. What exactly are you trying to prove, here? That drilling holes in a sinking ship sinks it faster?

What are you talking about? no ship is sinking

I suppose that's the optimistic viewpoint. One could easily say it's already sunk.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
look at one of my newer posts
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
again you assume that im lying. only now you do it willingly.

I surmise that you lied. I'm always willing to deduce truth from the facts at hand.

Unless by "willingly" you mean I was out to make you look bad. I wasn't. But I wasn't unwilling to point out where you'd done so yourself, either.

Lummox JR
In response to Dareb
See, it was most likely human error. MY ERROR, but you guys would never accept that

I'm not sure what you mean. We've always accepted that.
In response to Skysaw
i mean, your always focusing on the bad, what could be bad. your ganging up on me making me to be something im not.

In response to Lummox JR
Muuuaahahhah!!

It was Monkey General #2!!!! #1, #3, and Hobo Dan planned it out!
Page: 1 2 3