ID:192192

My ISP disconnected me today, sooo now I'm using AOL (ugh) I should be back to my regular ISP in a few days, but viva la AOL for now, I knew that disk I was using as a coaster would do something one day =P.
Nadrew wrote:
My ISP disconnected me today, sooo now I'm using AOL (ugh) I should be back to my regular ISP in a few days, but viva la AOL for now, I knew that disk I was using as a coaster would do something one day =P.

*blinks* You mean you don't break your AOL CDs the moment you get them? Sure, they might make for good coasters, but I know what makes for a better coaster... a coaster! =P
In response to Spuzzum
Yeah... AOL discs have all kinds of other capabilities...

They make excellent frisbees (but they fly awfully fast, and it can get a bit dangerous... and if they hit something, they shatter, showering the area in metal flakes and plastic shards...)

Also, put one face-up in the microwave for about 10-20 seconds... Watch it the entire time... You'll see something truly awe-inspiring... They smell pretty bad when you take them out, though... But they look really cool from then on and the smell is well worth the show...

Actually, the above work with any CD (I usually use screwed up CDRs..)...but AOL discs lend themselves very well to this sort of abuse... Since no one in their right mind would ever put one in their computer with intent to infect (errr...install) it...

Ummm... Sorry, Nadrew...lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I'd rather use AOL than not have internet at all.
In response to Nadrew
Careful now... Let's not say anything we cant take back...lol

But all joking and AOL hating aside... I suppose you're right... It's better than nothing... Even drug users sometimes have to resort to dirty needles to get their fix... This is sort of like that...lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
And it's only worth it if AOL is a flat-rate - otherwise you would get better service from one of the call-by-call ISPs... and not have IE infected with AOL bits...
In response to digitalmouse
if you got a gun of some sort try shooting them, i use a rubbish bb gun, it does the job with maximum fuss, its entertaining to watch it smash all over the room