ID:192307

I got a nice hefty paycheck today so I went to my local computer shop for a shopping spree, I got: a new moniter, a new mouse, a microphone, and a joystick.

I have to download something to get my scrollwheel working right (my old mouse and the new one won't scroll down using the wheel)
Congradulations! Now you can actually see the games you play. =)
Nadrew wrote:
I got a nice hefty paycheck today so I went to my local computer shop for a shopping spree, I got: a new moniter, a new mouse, a microphone, and a joystick.

I have to download something to get my scrollwheel working right (my old mouse and the new one won't scroll down using the wheel)

I wish i could get a new monitor.

but i need a new motherboard first
Still, you haven't lived until you've used Mac OS X.
In response to SilkWizard
So rant about it a bit.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
So rant about it a bit.

Sorry...I'm a bit obsessed with it right now. After years of referring to Macintosh computers using the word "Crapintosh" I was shocked to find out that the new OS doesn't suck. Still-there isn't a whole lot of software you can get for it, especially games. Thank God for Blizzard Entertainment-I'm predicting that I'm going to come down with a severe addiction to Warcraft 3 come Wednesday.
SilkWizard wrote:
Foomer wrote:
So rant about it a bit.

Sorry...I'm a bit obsessed with it right now. After years of referring to Macintosh computers using the word "Crapintosh" I was shocked to find out that the new OS doesn't suck. Still-there isn't a whole lot of software you can get for it, especially games. Thank God for Blizzard Entertainment-I'm predicting that I'm going to come down with a severe addiction to Warcraft 3 come Wednesday.

Wheres my subsciption?
I have a 21 inch monitor, I sit 2 feet away, i can see ANYTHING.(this is becuase my grandparents are half blind)
Nothing beats that warm fuzzy feeling you get after you come home with new computer equipment to put together!
You used Crapintosh also? Brother!! But you haven't bought warcraft 3 yet? Shame on you, My only beef with the game is the portraits when you select a unit are 3d and the orcs look all cutesy wootsy.
I'm wanting to try one myself. Its supposingly X-Windows (the graphical user interface commonly found on Unix-like systems) compatible. :-D
In response to JordanUl
JordanUl wrote:
You used Crapintosh also? Brother!! But you haven't bought warcraft 3 yet? Shame on you, My only beef with the game is the portraits when you select a unit are 3d and the orcs look all cutesy wootsy.

do they still have the gaint turtles?