DragonBall The New Era:Is illegal.It has donate verb,"Donate To Dracon".

Name:DragonBall The New Era
Author:Ganstah11

Just letting everybody know.

-Kappa the Imp
In response to Kappa the Imp
Yes, he stole zeta code and didn't change anything, i quickly saw this and insulted him nonstop for the next week, he said he didn't know how to change it... lol!
In response to Nadrew
yes, he is right, DBEO was the first one, but Zeta was the biggest and the ones that were SOLD on the black market...
In response to Nadrew
i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry.i am sorry. i agree with you.
In response to Ter13
Zeta isn't a factor because it came far after the DBZ fan crowds already arrived.
In response to Foomer
Does that make sense? not really, DBZ fans are fickle, seperate the sites, make an engine called the DBZ Online Game Construction Engine, give them their own website, and they will all run after it like dogs after a stick... lol! I really wouldn't do this, but oh well, Zeta contributes, the past is past, and personally, I think if Zeta adds to the current problem, then zeta is really the bigger problem.
In response to Ter13
Woah, don't let the excitement spoil your grammar. First off, I didn't give it to them, nor did I let them have it. Migzor is the one to blame for all this, so talk to him :-P
And would you Dragonball newbies shut up with saying 'Oh, I'm going to get your IP, yer gonna be sorry!' or 'funimation is gonna sue you, haha'! Geez.

[edit]Ter13 >>You are probably the cause of most of the DBZ games out there.

Well, it's newbies like you that try to steal my game and make some sheet like 'dbz encounter of freezuh' and host it. I am not at all at fault.

[/edit]

-=Dracon=-
In response to Dracon
Just FYI, I watch the series every day, and only play every dragonball game once, just to see if it is stolen, I know it wasn't your fault, the guy who was helping you got pissed and gave it out, It is indirectly your fault, for trusting a fellow human, and besides, I can get anyones IP easily, there is a simple way to do it in BYOND, but you can't use someone's IP against them unless you know their local area. And anyway, I am not some newbie, I have been fighting the DBZ games from day 1... GRRR..... I DID warn people that what they were doing was illegal, and maybe 2 people listened... serves them right...

The only reason there are so many DBZ games out there, is because all thes 12 year olds want to be GMs, and then give themselves powerboosts and become SSj4 hippies, F** that!
In response to Ter13
If I recall properly, it was sent to the wrong person mistakenly, who happily gave it out to everyone else.
In response to Nadrew
Actually, I don't think FUNi would really even bother with the games on here that are "making money"... Because, quite frankly, they're not making that much of it...lol

FUNi shut down BFP because it had the potential to become an actual financial competitor...

No BYOND game comes close to being able to offer any negative impact on the sales of commercially developed DBZ games... So even though FUNi is technically opposed to it...the games on here that have a donate verb or even a subscription cost are probably too low under the radar to give them any reason to waste time and/or money to bother with...

It's sort of like when a small unpaid bill is turned over to a collection agency... You could basically ignore them forever because the legal costs to the company involved would be higher than any amount of money they could get from you...lol So they'll just bother you until you hopefully relent and pay instead of taking any real action...
In response to Nadrew
Ok, well, I know this specifically because I've delt with it in the past. Profit is defined as any money or goods attained above the costs of preserving or otherwise continuing the service.

Donations are perfectly ok as long as they only go to cover COSTS and that you get no money aside from that which is necessary to cover your time & efforts, which is very very very very little.

Basically, if you've made any money beyond those two things, which are kind of arbitrarily defined, you've violated Funimation's terms of service and copyright. If you haven't, and you continue to pose no threat to Funimation, which you can basically gurantee by writing something to the effect of "This game is not endorsed or otherwise an expression of any opinions or ideas of Funimation. DragonBallZ and all appropriate icons are copyright (c) Funimation." or something like that.

I've had run-in's with Funimation before, if you do that, they're generally happy.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
If I recall properly, it was sent to the wrong person mistakenly, who happily gave it out to everyone else.

Yes, Migzor claimed to be the map maker, made an email after the BYOND key of the map maker, and was talking to K'ros Trikare claiming he'll do maps.
So k'ros sent him code.
Migzor laughed charged for the game, and solt source to everyone.
The story of Dragonball Zeta sham

RaeKwon
In response to Kappa the Imp
no, thats donate, the email if refering to selling something or keeping people from playing without "donating" a certain amount.
In response to RaeKwon
wow people atucaly donate, what idots. People should save there money if you ask me, donate to like leftly, foom, Z(she has good tutorials), and so on and so forth.
In response to RaeKwon
now you should have done that before you made the game, not after.
In response to Ter13
well i think Dan or tom should take a day looking out all the zeta and such clones and scold the "makers" and ban the game name and delete the regstartion stuff on the hub. It wont end it but it will make some people think twise.
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
well i think Dan or tom should take a day looking out all the zeta and such clones and scold the "makers" and ban the game name and delete the regstartion stuff on the hub. It wont end it but it will make some people think twise.

Are you truley that stupid?
Dantom is busy as is, you think there going to spend hours and hours trying to delete all of the games, when they will turn around and rename it and its back! there is 5 more zeta rips a Day.
Get a grip.

RaeKwon
In response to Scoobert
If you have to pay to play it's illegal, if it's an in-game donation verb they don't mind, donation isn't profit.
In response to Nadrew
donation is also giving money to the maker not for tkaing ideas, but making a game worth playing, but for stat, thats going to far. Than its not a donation. Donations dont give you anything but telling you that you returned a favor to someone for letting you play there game for free with no restrictions. So its not a donation if you get somthing in return.
In response to RaeKwon
1)i sead take 1 day, not a little every day.
2)i sed it would make them think twice.
3)it would help.
Page: 1 2