ID:1926271

So you've finally met your demise - all that Ramen and Hot Pockets had to bite you in the ass eventually, right? Well, instead of meeting your marker, you realize you're still at the exact point in spacetime that you died, but you're invisible to everyone living but could only directly interact with inanimate objects. You have unlimited time and space for whatever shenanigans ghost you wants to do.

What do you do now?
As someone always seeking the salvation the shadow of death brings when it finally blankets you in it's warm fulfilling love, I can appreciate the tone of this thread!

I would try to kill myself again, I don't want to watch people live. It's upsetting to watch people and know that maybe they don't know that they're unknowingly suffering in their own mortality!

On a better note though, I would just start throwing inanimate objects all over the place and writing creepy shit all over the canvases of the world. Get em real spooked, maybe start some kind of gang / race war.
Haunt Kylie Jenner
Kill everyone.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Kill everyone.

Really though, since you can freely interact with inanimate objects, imagine all the possibilities you have for this!
Search for all those pixel artists who ignored me and corrupt their Hard Drives and back ups.
Make a successful:
Movie triology
Novel
Comic book
Game
TV series
The premise of this thread is pretty much how I already feel alive.
I would wait for programmers to fall asleep, and then sneak onto their computers and fix bugs in their code. And then leave a little ascii-art ghost behind.

A SpoOoooOooky ascii-art ghost, in case that wasn't clear. Gotta keep up my ghost cred.
In response to DarkCampainger
DarkCampainger wrote:
I would wait for programmers to fall asleep, and then sneak onto their computers and fix bugs in their code. And then leave a little ascii-art ghost behind.

A SpoOoooOooky ascii-art ghost, in case that wasn't clear. Gotta keep up my ghost cred.

I didn't think this thread could be more spooky than a skeleton.
Reincarnate as a asian
I will never be a memory.

Whoever sees what I'm doing here will win 5 intarwebs.
ff7 ^
Decompose in a forensic pathology reserve, as I plan to donate my body to science.
In response to Prazon
Prazon wrote:
ff7 ^

it took you over an hour after i posted that to respond. you googled it and cheated noob
Sell corporate secrets
Chilling at the female baths in japan. :P
In response to AERProductions
I'd rather chill in selena gomez's bathroom.
In response to Ghost of ET
I feel sorry for you.
die again.
Page: 1 2