ID:1926

Well,we are working on Version 8.<br.
Here is a list of updates.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1. Updated Pet System. - Making them more versitile in apearence, and command options.

2. Improved Build Core. (This means, no more getting two of the same objects in teh stat panel, and no more skipping level up items.)

3.Ability to make Pets Fight/Defend you.

4. More Things to build/plant.

5. Fixing all bugs as in(Invisble Build Icons, Objects apearing under floor,)

6. Trying to fix the pet loading.

7. Lots of Graphical updates.

8. New items.

9. Ability to add other Owners to doors. By defualt or with keys.

10. No more pets suddenly dis-apearing! ^_^

There may be other things I forgot to mention :P

Thanks to KirbyX for new stuff!
Did you get permission from GB to make a remake of his game O_o?
^_^
If you do, good. Because I have the source to CW(Ironicly my initials). He gave me to work on, still working just haven't had much time.
Hey Sniper Joe, incase I don't see you on the pager and you see this first-- I am interested in being a secondary or tertiary programmer for your team. Contact me by email at [email protected] OR you can page me. Hope you consider!
The updates sound awesome, Justin.

Might I suggest some sort of BYONDMember priviledge? :D

Nothing that gives them an advantage over people, but perhaps a graphical variation, or 1 or 2 extra items you can build?
Hey Sniper Joe... I'm interested in making original and high-quality turfs for your RTS.
Hey sniper..if you read this, im gonna do some re doing of the icons you wanted. While it looks ok w/o animation, its a pain to animate, so im gonna draw it out, trace, and shade from scratch.
Wow thanks! I would really like that. BTW my AIM is JustinElizondo04 if you want to talk...or maybe I already talked to you..hmmm...