ID:192737
 
A few days ago I had an argument with Raekwon over his games supposedly being copyrighted. I proved him a liar, but enough about that. Other matters are just a little more important to me.

First off, during our arguement, I said something I shouldn't have. I said, "If all Canadians are like him, I hope they start something with the U.S. so we could fight them too." I in no way meant this to be against Canadians, rather to tell him that he was being immature among other things. I have nothing against Canadians, nor do I percieve them as inferior. I don't wish this to be held against me in anyone that was possibly offended by my remark.

However, it is hard to not retalliate and defend yourself when a person such as Raekwon openly and unjokingly states that my country is wrong for defending our nation and that he could give a shit less about the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11th. I take full offense to such remarks, and find them totally disrespectful to those lost, and those affected by the attacks. I posted this to inform you of just how Raekwon feels about the people in the US.

Hopefully, Raekwon will be big enough to appologise for his words as I did... not to me, but to all the people he has offended or will offend when they read this and find out what he said.

Thank you,
Koshigia
Whoop his ass.
In response to Sariat
When the Mexican is mad about someone being anti-american, you know it's time to do something.
In response to Mertek
LOL....damn forum lurker :P
In response to Sariat
I Think The Argument should have never came to making fun of america OR canada, but you apologized.Im American And feel offened by that comment made my RaeKwon, Hopefully he will apologize because alot of people died in that terrorist attack.
However, it is hard to not retalliate and defend yourself when a person such as Raekwon openly and unjokingly states that my country is wrong for defending our nation and that he could give a s*** less about the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11th.

The best thing to do in such a case is treat the person the same way you'd treat a "troll" on the forums: just pay no attention.
my attention span is short so i didnt read it all, kinda skimmed it, but did you say raekwon doesnt have sympathy for USA? or that he doesnt like the USA?

In response to Mountain Dew
ok nevermind...i reread the post...i dont see how canadians cannot like USA...not to be offensive, but i consider canada as America Jr...they try so hard to be like Americans...this is probably just my perspective....
In response to Mountain Dew
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens
In response to Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew wrote:
ok nevermind...i reread the post...i dont see how canadians cannot like USA...not to be offensive, but i consider canada as America Jr...they try so hard to be like Americans...this is probably just my perspective....

* Representative Spuzzum is taking the podium.

I definitely don't try to be like an American, myself. I try to be my own person. If anyone thinks I'm being American-ish, that's just the way I am. Of course, I do put American-ised quotes on my website, as Lummox JR is aware of. But, when I do that, it's a playful jab, more or less.

"I'm a republican, but I'm also a democrat. And a communist, too."

As far as I can tell, every single Canadian absolutely despises America as a nation, but every single Canadian absolutely loves each and every American citizen. However, we're quick to say, "Oh, that's because they're American," when one of their officials or citizens does something really ignorant.

We do like to poke fun at Americans, just as much as they like poking fun at us. Those hicks! =)


I am definitely a patriotic Canadian citizen; I've considered joining the Canadian Forces on several occasions (my self-consciousness and fear of conflict cancelled that, though -- however, if I did go career-military, I'd likely do well). I spell words such as "colour" and "favour", "cancelled" and "travelled", and "sabre" and "metre". I get very annoyed when people think I say "aboot".

But even despite my sheer love of being Canadian, I consider many of the Americans I know to be wonderful company. I wouldn't give up the minor relationships with any of the Americans that I know.


[edit] Oh, mind you, I can't speak for RaeKwon. Half the time, I don't even consider him human, let alone Canadian.
In response to Spuzzum
That's what I'm all about, individualism. Go spuzzy!

Canadian Score
-1 (Raekwon)
+5 (Spuzzy)

Thats right... spuzzy is worth more points than raekwon, lol.
In response to Mountain Dew
Uhm..

*hops up on the podium after Spuzz steps down*

Yo.. Im Elorien, and Im Canadian @[email protected]

First off, Canada is not America Jr @[email protected] Sorry to say, but we're almost complete opposites in a lot of stuff. As close to opposites as 2 countries can be with both being democracies ^_~


And as for the 11th.. Yea, I feel Sympathy for the states.. But like most people I know, I think the US responce is completely ass-backwards. You (the states) knew about Osama years ago. You knew about the horrid conditions in afganistan for years too. Yet you did -nothing- untill after he (and Im not even convinced on that it was actually him) did something.

Then, just recently, in this whole Palistinian thing your nation became complete hippocrites IMHO. Theres been terrorist actions down there (suicide bombings) for years, and now the second they do something about it (just like the states did) the USA comes in telling them to stop. Way to go @[email protected] *L*

I have nothing against the American people, hell my GF is American. Its just your government that needs to grow up *L*

And just a final note, this isnt supposed to be a flame ^^ Its all just what I think, and if you dont like it then oh well ^^ I wont pay attention much less respond to a flame.


^_^

Elorien
In response to Elorien
Actually Elorien.... We did try to do something. When Bill Clinton was in office after U.S.S. Cole was attacked we thought we knew where he was and bombed the hell out of the area what thought where he was...(excuse my language) Unfortunately he wasn't where we thought and we blew up a whole bunch of empty buildings. Our government isn't ass backwards, but instead we are kicking them taliban's ass backwards :) Also there was no way we could figure out when they were going to attack us too...
In response to Super16
True, my point wasnt that the states knew when/where the attacks would be, but that he was planning them to begin with. Then after they started attacking afganistan, they used the lack of human rights in that nation as reason enough to continue the fight.

My point was that the reasons they said that they attacked afganistan was not much more then a cover to be the bully on the block, else they would have done something sooner about it. ^^

El
In response to Koshigia
Koshigia wrote:
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens

yes, you forgot about the threat you made to bomb canada.
- TheWizard.
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Koshigia wrote:
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens

yes, you forgot about the threat you made to bomb canada.
- TheWizard.

Doesn't everybody?
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
Koshigia wrote:
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens

yes, you forgot about the threat you made to bomb canada.
- TheWizard.

Doesn't everybody?

you saying "doesnt everybody want to bomb canada?"
In response to Turles9000
Turles9000 wrote:
I Think The Argument should have never came to making fun of america OR canada, but you apologized.Im American And feel offened by that comment made my RaeKwon, Hopefully he will apologize because alot of people died in that terrorist attack.

Actually, it started about a copyright thing, he was rambling on i told him to f*** off, so it went from there, i lost my cousin in the attack, then he rambled on and on and said "if canadians are like you i will bomb them" or some shit, thats a threat i told him, and he can get into alot of shit, he went on about some freedom of speech crap, thats BS go to the president and say somthing offensive, tell me just how far it gets you.
going to bed now.
- TheWizard
In response to RaeKwon
RaeKwon wrote:
Sariat wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
Koshigia wrote:
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens

yes, you forgot about the threat you made to bomb canada.
- TheWizard.

Doesn't everybody?

you saying "doesnt everybody want to bomb canada?"

No, I said, doesn't everybody make that threat?
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
Sariat wrote:
RaeKwon wrote:
Koshigia wrote:
Well, believe it or not... I like canada. But, I can't say the same for at least one of their citizens

yes, you forgot about the threat you made to bomb canada.
- TheWizard.

Doesn't everybody?

you saying "doesnt everybody want to bomb canada?"

No, I said, doesn't everybody make that threat?

Not from what ive seen.. well only stupid mofo's such as Koshitz or whatever his name is
Page: 1 2 3