Naruto: Reborn

by X-ShinraTensei-X
Naruto: Reborn
Naruto Sidescroller
ID:1928731

Any suggestions and ideas go here.
1: Give Rikudo Naruto fly and nerf his Odama Rasenshuriken or make it slower, it's ohko.
2: AS' susano'o makes him weaker than base form (atleast in HP). Also, his jutsu Rinnegan barrege doesn't work?
3: Give Rikudo Madara 2-eyed. And the jutsu Mugen Tsukuyomi.
4: Give Sakura Yin Seal.
In response to Vegiten
1. Fly will be done. Will nerf

2. Susanoo System was changed, in exchange for High Attack he gains low HP that way people can use jutsu from distance to defeat him. However that will only work for Full Susanoo. As susanoo system is gettin a revamp.

Of course that goes for AS ..other susanoos work similiar ..some give high defense but low HP and standard attacks, and so forth.

3. 2 Eyed, you mean his sharingan and rinnegan abilities, plus Mugen Tsukuyomi ?

4. Will be done.
I see, thanks and by Rikudo Madara 2-eyed I meant rinnegan abilities since he alredy has Kamui on the game. And yes, something like Mugen Tsukuyomi would be cool, tho i'm not saying making it an instant ohko jutsu xDD. And thank you for nerfing the rasenshuriken @_@
In response to Vegiten
Got it, will be put on the list.

Also, since you made some requests and suggestions first, feel free to request alternative skin for a char of your pick.
In response to X-ShinraTensei-X
Nah i'm fine, I don't want/need any alternative skin xD.
In response to Vegiten
Aight
Give minato KCm and make Uchiha Madara a S rank thing
Add Toneri and Use the New Naruto Rikudo Icon
Move Obito's Tengai Shinsei Over To Madara, lol. Its A Madara Skill, Not An Obito Skill. And No Its Not A Regular Six Paths Skill, That's Chibaku Tensei.