ID:193058

You can "babble" all you want in this forum. However, you are not free to simply start threads to chide others or incite flame wars. Furthermore, posts should at least have a topic of discussion; if you are posting merely to discuss something with a single user, take it to email or IM.

We have not banned anyone from this forum in some time, and would rather not have to resort to that. If this recent behavior continues though, we will have no qualms doing so.
Dantom wrote:
You can "babble" all you want in this forum. However, you are not free to simply start threads to chide others or incite flame wars. Furthermore, posts should at least have a topic of discussion; if you are posting merely to discuss something with a single user, take it to email or IM.

We have not banned anyone from this forum in some time, and would rather not have to resort to that. If this recent behavior continues though, we will have no qualms doing so.

I'm glad you guys decided to put that as hopefully it should make the forums less of a fighting zone to be in.

I know I havent been here too long but within my stay I can only recall one person being banned from the forums.

Since my time being here I have gathered alot of knowledge thanks to some of the people here and I have made alot of new friends and helped afew people which was nice to know that it helped them ^_^

Aswell as gathered information I have matured alot more too while being around alot of the community while it inspired me to try and be a better me. I have, in fact, accomplished that goal and to further that goal I intend to create a game that will enspire the people to bring more and more people here to BYOND. I know I need more to learn in the DM language but I am willing to learn more so I can at least give the BYOND community something to play from me that they will like.

Anyway, I am just ranting here but thanks for everything ^_^

Lee
Dantom wrote:

Good! Finnaly i don't have to take the time and Reply to people's posts such as GreenDice's i didnt have to at all, but i cant stand somone to Diss me, Sorry Dantom.
- RaeKwon
In response to RaeKwon
Who is banned from the forum anyways? or is it private :(

Stealth2k >:)
In response to Stealth 2k
i know your all deeply upset but it wasnt me
In response to GreenDice
No one was banned this time, actually.
Stealth 2k wrote:
Who is banned from the forum anyways? or is it private :(

Stealth2k >:)

Spuzzum is correct. If you read the post Dantom made alittle more closely you would find that they said no one was banned.

Lee
Well, Poontang, for one. Hehehe.
In response to Zilal

Poontang? Say, that sounds like some type of ship...

-AbyssDragon
In response to AbyssDragon
AbyssDragon wrote:

I know! doesn't it, though.
In response to Zilal
Zilal wrote:
AbyssDragon wrote:

I know! doesn't it, though.

You know what it means, Z!
In response to Mellifluous
Mellifluous wrote:
Spuzzum is correct. If you read the post Dantom made alittle more closely you would find that they said no one was banned.

You've misread both posts ;). Numerous (at least 4 to my knowledge) people have been banned. Cappa Kyle and Dracon are just two people who were banned. Dracon is on somewhat of a probation now; as you can see, he's back.

Spuzzum was saying nobody was banned this time, and Dantom said that they haven't banned anyone from the forum in some time.

=V
In response to Vortezz
Vortezz wrote:
Mellifluous wrote:

You've misread both posts ;). Numerous (at least 4 to my knowledge) people have been banned. Cappa Kyle and Dracon are just two people who were banned. Dracon is on somewhat of a probation now; as you can see, he's back.

Spuzzum was saying nobody was banned this time, and Dantom said that they haven't banned anyone from the forum in some time.

=V

Ooops, me VERY sorry :D

Very tired...and sore...

Gotta sleep hehe.

Thanks for pointing it out Vortezz ^_^

I owe ya ;)

Lee