ID:1931577

Hi, i wanna show you some graphics made by myself.

Naruto slime

Some base sprite

Only UI:

Items:

Layout:

Izo:

This looks amazing. You have a nice style!
Neat. +Fan.
Thanks ;)

And here, weak skin gif from my forgotten project...

Are you currently working on a project? If not, willing to lend your spare time?
"your spare time?" - nice XD I dont have f=spare time... my life is crazy fucking shit, only work and sleep... and when i have got some free time, i worked on my own BYOND project
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1905822
Some time i do some graphic for money but it's small work like UI or icon, sprites. :)
Looks neat and vibrant,I like it,keep up the good work.
Yea yut put is right work on your shading...and visibility on your pixels it's hard to make out some of the art... I love your interfaces tho stylish yet simple. If you have time I can give you some tips with art. Jeffrey.redding2 via skype
I like the buildings and drawings. Moon pic is cool too...
@Xyberman: "If you have time I can give you some tips with art." I?! I'm to weak... to give tips... but if i can help you, i do it :P Every thing i made, i dont thinking on it much time... 1st thought is the best. And usualy i try to make it better but i don't change my concept...

@AERProductions Thanks. :) The mon pic have bug with color... but i ignored it .. :)

@Marekssj3 I love your art style though, simple but it fits a lot of game types pretty well. And if it wasn't for this post my art would still be in a weird state since when I first came back I couldn't draw or make anything.

Thanks to you I was able to make this little guy lol.

Otherwise I'd still be messing with this abomination(that I made when I first got back)

ohh I see "progres" :P I'm hope i can help you. And your sprite looks better. :)
In response to Marekssj3
Depends on how you look at it, mine just has a separate shade pattern and altered perspective but yours is good especially for the type of game you have in that mock up image above :D.
wow.....You have the ability to create real games !!!!! you should contact some company!! or I'll do it for you
you are a good designer ... hope it is not all copied.
do not show too many icons or someone could copy you
In response to Denshichiro
Write this all posts in one...
@Denshichiro "you should contact some company!! or I'll do it for you" - Wohohoho.... I worked by my self on my project/ game.
You can see it here
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1905822
or in this topic
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1911651&page=43

New panel system for Battle system.

This all "my" work is not copied.(remember this in screen in "Only UI")
And i know about Tobis mask. :P

In response to Marekssj3
quick unrelated question for a guy who is just getting into developing, what do you guys use to post gifs of your games in action? really want to show you guys this walking state im trying to make for C&C or whatever
Yesterday i found my old sprites.

Page: 1 2