ID:193181

Well I have! My computer's stuck at 16 color mode!! I think it's about time I get this thing fixed.. So I might be offline for a day or two. I would take a screen shot but it takes too much time..
Admitting you have a problem is the 1st step to recovery! ;)

LJR
Okay okay. I got the screen shot, but since no image system that uses png/jpg lets you in without at least 256 colors it's in .bmp and almost 400k so I'll just link you to it; http://www.freewebz.com/nadrew/screenshot.bmp
In response to Nadrew
Is freewebz.com slow or what? I have a cable connection and it took 10 mintues to download.
In response to LordJR
LordJR wrote:
Admitting you have a problem is the 1st step to recovery! ;)

LJR

Actually, since you cannot recover with having a problem first, it stands to reason that the first step to recovery is to start habitually taking drugs.
In response to Leftley
Lol, That must suck Nadrew.

Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
i've heard of " a bird on crack" but never a website on crack
In response to Creek
It's not slow, any connection has trouble with a .bmp one of my DSL using neighbors had a 6 minute download for it from my domain hosts (my other domain which you don't know about with a $50.00 a month host =P).
I got this baby all nice and fixed up. It's quiet fast and works like a charm! And I can even save all my old files with a simple plug in and copy :) I'm so happy!
In response to Nadrew
thats great maybe now you can tell me how to define macros.
In response to Canar
I just did =P
In response to Nadrew
So, Nadrew is on crack? Thank god! :P