Wargames

by Acebloke
Wargames
[AMT] Join the war or build a city
ID:1932834

God Willing, the 10 year anniversary edition will be released on the 19th of September 2015.

Wow, what a ride guys, it really has been ten years since the first 'release' of Wargames, those who may have been around in 2005 may remember its actually already been 10 years, first starting around April/May with some servers before coming about and releasing for public download in September 2005 with the format that still exists today.

I have always felt the need to finish Wargames for good, give it a final send off, try and clip the bits I won't be updating and leave it in a relatively stable condition.

I won't lie, I've spent about 3 hours on it since the last significant post in October 2014, and its largely been 'life stuff' again. I've been through a process of divorce, remarrying, having another child, and all the emotional bubbles such things comes with.

But 2015 marks a significant event, and that is 10 years of Wargames.

The 2.0 update, which was originally due for release in 2013 will therefore make its mark. What happens after 19th of September is really up to you guys, if you choose to support it, in numbers if not with your wallet, then there'll be 2.0.1, and possibly a 2.1, and from there who knows.

Those who have read these updates over the last 3-4 years know the deal now, no promises, no guarantees, but I think we can send it off on a high. This means I have 11 days to get the 2.0 in a playable state, lets get to it!
congratulations bro
:) best of luck and congratz!
Good Luck! , I am i BIG fan of many of your projects , and hope you finish them.
Ay it's been a while Ace, congrats and what a coincidence as it's NFF's 10th anniversary also.