(See the best response by LordAndrew.)
Code:
loading QuillbyTheLast.dme
loading Interface.dmf
Code\Verbs.dm:130:warning: i: variable defined but not used
loading Map.dmm
Map.dmm:107:error: cannot find file
Map.dmm:107:error: expected )
Failed to load map file D:\Gry\_Marek\QuillbyTheLast\Map.dmm.
QuillbyTheLast.dmb - 2 errors, 1 warning (9/11/15 10:18 pm)

Problem description:

Hi, after i clicked BUILD>>Clean Compile i have this error :( Why?
Now i can't open map
Best response
Generally this error occurs when some kind of resource file that was manually set using the mapping tool's instance editor has been renamed/removed. To fix this, you'll need to open the map file in Notepad (or some other text editor), navigate to the line in question, and fix the issue by hand.

If you post the line in question, I can show you how to fix it.
In response to Marekssj3
// This is line 107, according to the line numbers from that site.
"cc" = (/obj/Teleport{_Alpha = 0; _BGM = list("File" = 'OAKVALE.OGG', "Volume" = 50); _BGS = list("File" = 'Audio/BGS/BGS - Stream Forest.ogg', "Volume" = 20); _Color = null; _Dir = 2; _NewX = 25; _NewY = 50; _NewZ = 1; _screencolor = list("Color" = "white", "Alpha" = 0); bound_height = 16; name = "CichyLas_2"; step_y = -9},/turf/Generic/Grass,/area/rainy_area{name = "Rain(40)"; rain_intensity = 40})

One of the files ('OAKVALE.OGG' and/or 'Audio/BGS/BGS - Stream Forest.ogg') was either deleted, renamed, or moved to a different directory. You need to either enter the new name, new location, or outright remove that part from the map file.
Great! It's true i renamed this file. But i'm sure i edit this. When i go sleep i think this same :)
Now i have other question becouse if I prepare files to host, and when i used this tile( for teleport) my BGS is no hange.
But with BGM i dont have this problem...
I think is something wrong with name file (but i try to hange it)
BGM "File" = 'OAKVALE.OGG'(simple file name)
BGS "File" = 'Audio/BGS/BGS - Stream Forest.ogg' (file with path)

Hi i have this same problem again, so please help again :(

http://www.wklej.org/id/1830595/
Some one can help me?
In response to Marekssj3
I had a quick look at the linked code, but I can't find the issue. You'll want to point out the line(s) in question.
hmmmmm what if i replacye map(i think 1st) in text file to
ufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu
fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu
fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu

Should this help me?

And i have one more ask. What is better to create, save and load maps?

SwapMaps
by Lummox JR

or

Map Instancing
by Forum_account (i do some edits and i have working proc for saveing,and loading new maps. But i can't hange map size)

Any sugestion... ?