ID:193572

Is anyone else sitting at their computer and hitting the Games Live link every 10 seconds like I am? Dear God I do have no life... *refreshes Games Live again*
That's sad...
10 seconds are you slow?! I've been refreshing about 3 seconds and a half! I can check through the lives section really fast so it dramasticlt reduces the time and with my connection it takes half a second to reload the page *click* og great I wasted 15.2 seconds writing this!
In response to Nadrew
Ain't it? Nothing to do. All my other games seem so old...yet Byond has something new every day (usually.) Need something to do......*goes insane very slowly from boredom* Oh I know! I can make my x-mas list out like all of you are doing. *thinks* Erm.... I can't think of anything that I want. Any ideas?
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
I can make my x-mas list out like all of you are doing. *thinks* Erm.... I can't think of anything that I want. Any ideas?

How about a donation to the Human Fund made in your name?
In response to Air Mapster
What's a Human?
In response to Air Mapster
Or, a donation to Nadrew corp.
In response to Mertek
You need to get out more...
In response to Nadrew
The only times I am outside are when I am waiting for the bus, and getting off the bus, which adds up to about maybe 10 minutes of sunlight a day. The rest of the time is sleeping/doing homework/school/eating. Oh, and on weekends/vacation, I do not go outside at all.
I do. I keep hoping that the DBZ games will just disappear. That or "Games Live!" is partitioned off like Games Listing is. Which ever comes first.
In response to Mertek
Reminds me of myself.
In response to Mertek
What's sunlight?