ID:1937286

There are a lot of features I'd love to play around with and some(see: http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1936045) that I could really really use right now.
I expect it to be very buggy but I'd just be very happy for a 509 build.
Just wait.
For all I know an actual beta will take a long time before it even comes out. I need a proper -o output as soon as possible especially so I can continue my project.
Alphas are uncommon in these parts, but I'll definitely get 509 out as soon as I can. I'm shooting hard for Friday if I can manage it. (I still haven't worked linear matrix interpolation into animate() yet.) Right now I'm focusing on the webclient side of the new features, but most of the other stuff is done, including the reference changes.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Alphas are uncommon in these parts, but I'll definitely get 509 out as soon as I can. I'm shooting hard for Friday if I can manage it. (I still haven't worked linear matrix interpolation into animate() yet.) Right now I'm focusing on the webclient side of the new features, but most of the other stuff is done, including the reference changes.

That would be amazing! Good luck!
In response to Somepotato