ID:1938217

Good morning!

Is there a way to find previous conversations through BYOND.com?

I spoke with an artist a month or two ago and I lost his key.
Through your updates/shoutbox area on the site.
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
Through your updates/shoutbox area on the site.

Hello AER,

I checked there prior to posting but it isn't there. I don't recall deleting any conversations. But who knows, I might have!
they delete em like 1-2 weeks of inactivity!
In response to Zasif
Zasif wrote:
they delete em like 1-2 weeks of inactivity!

Thanks Zasif! Good to know.
That is why I always add the people I interact with to my f-list so that I know who I have spoken to. :)
Might be difficult if you have a lot of *actual* friends, I suppose...?
what he need to add is some sort of synch to computer in a folder kinda deal, where we can save all our conversations, because I also want to have a record of the conversations I had 5 months ago or smth.
AERProductions wrote:
That is why I always add the people I interact with to my f-list so that I know who I have spoken to. :)

x'D ... shouldn't use the term 'f-list' in that context... Google it and you'll understand.
My f-list is pretty full if you catch my drift.
Well I don't do that so I don't tend to think of it as that. It is just shorthand for friend list. :P
Of which I don't have many IRL so, still distant from what others would imply by that shorthand term.
AERProductions wrote:
Well I don't do that so I don't tend to think of it as that. It is just shorthand for friend list. :P
Of which I don't have many IRL so, still distant from what others would imply by that shorthand term.

My f-list is not a friend list if you catch my drift.