ID:193858

We watched the tape of the new Buffy episode all the way up to the final commercial break, and then my girlfriend decided she was too tired to watch the rest tonight. Now I have to wait all the way until tomorrow (and possibly longer) before I find out what happens.

In the meantime, I'm eating compulsively, and later I may have to break someone.
We watched the tape of the new Buffy episode all the way up to the final commercial break, and then my girlfriend decided she was too tired to watch the rest tonight. Now I have to wait all the way until tomorrow (and possibly longer) before I find out what happens.

Very considerate of you... I expect in a similar situation I'd just keep watching until the end, and then spend the next 24 hours threatening to reveal it.
In response to Gughunter
Not really an option. I already knew how it would have to end, and I had already revealed that at this point.
In response to LexyBitch
LexyBitch wrote:
Not really an option. I already knew how it would have to end, and I had already revealed that at this point.

See now, if you wouldn't have told her, she probably would have stayed up to watch. :P