ID:193902

NEW BUFFY!!!! TWO HOURS!!!!! THIS TUESDAY!!!! UPN!!!!!

Few things I'd like to see this season:

Superman-style "Death and Return of Buffy," with a seemingly-vamped Buffy, a clone grown in a defunct Initiative lab, Faith, and the robot Buffy vying for the title of Slayer, until the real Buffy returns.

Amber Benson's name on the opening credits. I've actually drafted a petition in case this doesn't happen this season. It reads: "Put Amber Benson's name on the opening credits or so help me I'll [EDIT - final warning, Lexy. That's not even legal in Utah, even if you were licensed to operate the necessary equipment.]"

A Willow-Tara love scene.

Some off-camera footage of Amber and Alyson doing some "method acting"-style research for above scene.

Another Willow-Tara love scene.

A Willow-Tara-Buffy love scene.

More cross-overs. For instance, putting Cordelia and Faith in some of the love scenes.

A Faith-Buffy love scene in their shared dreamspace.

A guest appearance by Toby Huss (Pete and Pete's "Artie the Strongest Man in the World" and Nikki's "The Great and Powerful Jupiter.")

A Willow-Tara-Faith-Buffy-Robot Buffy love scene.

A Buffy-Buffy-Faith-Robot Buffy-Real Buffy love scene (this would require the death-and-return-of-Superman-style plot described above.)

Oh, um, and some character development and plot, too. I love the way they've handled Willow and Tara's relationship with grace and dignity, without resorting to ratings-grabs or promoting an entire episode around their first kiss. That's totally the way to go.
LexyBitch wrote:
NEW BUFFY!!!! TWO HOURS!!!!! THIS TUESDAY!!!! UPN!!!!!

Few things I'd like to see this season:

Superman-style "Death and Return of Buffy," with a seemingly-vamped Buffy, a clone grown in a defunct Initiative lab, Faith, and the robot Buffy vying for the title of Slayer, until the real Buffy returns.

Amber Benson's name on the opening credits. I've actually drafted a petition in case this doesn't happen this season. It reads: "Put Amber Benson's name on the opening credits or so help me I'll [EDIT - final warning, Lexy. That's not even legal in Utah, even if you were licensed to operate the necessary equipment.]"

A Willow-Tara love scene.

Some off-camera footage of Amber and Alyson doing some "method acting"-style research for above scene.

Another Willow-Tara love scene.

A Willow-Tara-Buffy love scene.

More cross-overs. For instance, putting Cordelia and Faith in some of the love scenes.

A Faith-Buffy love scene in their shared dreamspace.

A guest appearance by Toby Huss (Pete and Pete's "Artie the Strongest Man in the World" and Nikki's "The Great and Powerful Jupiter.")

A Willow-Tara-Faith-Buffy-Robot Buffy love scene.

A Buffy-Buffy-Faith-Robot Buffy-Real Buffy love scene (this would require the death-and-return-of-Superman-style plot described above.)

Oh, um, and some character development and plot, too. I love the way they've handled Willow and Tara's relationship with grace and dignity, without resorting to ratings-grabs or promoting an entire episode around their first kiss. That's totally the way to go.

Wow Lexy thats alot of lesbian love scenes. I know I would watch it then ( Joke I don't have cable =P ).
Announcement of new Buffy AND DBZ:U comes back in one day?!?

I'M IN HEAVEN!

[snip,snip]

[snip,snip]

I JUST LOVE ARTIE! HE IS THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD! AHAHAHHA! I NEED TO GO FIND SOME EPISODES ON THE NET OF PETE & PETE ! AHAHAHHA I LOVED THAT SHOW! ESPECIALLY THE TATOO ON LITTLE PETE'S ARM! *dance.....*LOL! DUDE! TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM!