ID:193920

Grrrr... I was running a private (private as in invisible) testing session of my current project this morning... and before I realized what was happening, it was flooded with a bunch of DBZers still trying to get into Ultriment.
LexyBitch wrote:
Grrrr... I was running a private (private as in invisible) testing session of my current project this morning... and before I realized what was happening, it was flooded with a bunch of DBZers still trying to get into Ultriment.

Yeah, would be nice if the private thing was changed to people YOU have on pager able to join. Although I guess it can just be done ingame with a Lock

Alathon
In your own words: if you really want a closed game, code it to be closed. I'm sure that, as a code guru, you can write this code. Good luck, Lexy!
In response to Alathon
Alathon wrote:
LexyBitch wrote:

Yeah, would be nice if the private thing was changed to people YOU have on pager able to join. Although I guess it can just be done ingame with a Lock

Alathon

I have an automatic lock on MLAAS when it first starts up. It is password protected until I specifically remove the password. Trust me, this feature was needed.