ID:194066

This is just to let all the patient folks here know that I'm done talking to Jon. I've got no reason to waste my breath trying to convince someone that it's possible to have a sense of humor and still dislike him, or that countinuing to hit on someone who has expressed a lack of interest definitely counts as provocation (yeah, don't tell me you were trying to be funny, Jon... if you won't accept that I'm being funny when I deride Lord of Water, I don't have to accept that you were being funny when you harassed me.) I'm not going to reply to any replies to this, or anything else posted in any of the mammoth threads in which Jon and I have already corresponded.

Jon, I don't care how many people you talk to in a day. "Everyone else likes me" is not a reason for me to like you. I don't care if you come into my games or not. If I want you out, I will tell you. The reason I'm so f***ing blunt about everything is because when everyone's lookign for subtle signals and things like that, communications break down. Misunderstandings occur. It is precisely because not enough people in this world are blunt that when I tell someone to stop doing something, they continue to do it while asking me why they should stop. They're thinking, "What is she REALLY trying to say?" I'm really saying what I'm really saying.

Anyways, end of subject. Reply if you want, whoever wants to, but if I read the replies, I'm going to be sitting on my hands. Or I'll unplug the keyboard first. I'll do something.
Ohhh,ohhhhh,ohhhhhhhh

who wanz ta get high?

In response to Sariat

who wanz ta get high?

me! its friday night and im gonna get plastered tongiht =)

o_O <- gonna be me
In response to Botman
Botman wrote:
who wanz ta get high?

o_O <- gonna be me

Wait a minute!!! You said that was a monocle!!! :o)

Ashianna
well Ashianna, personally, I think argueing is fun, and well, I'm not very good at being mean because I don't be mean on purpose... which, when it comes to arguing about dislikes of people I'm not very good at... at all... but you gotta give me credit for TRYING to argue with someone as smart as Lexy... Even if I did fail miserably, but I am curious, why does everyone hate me if it's not because you're friends with Lexy? she said the mean things first :P (2 year old voice). Yes I admit I said some stupid stuff, probably cause I wrote alot of those things really fast (yes I didn't use my advice of think about what you're saying). BUT when it comes to saying sorry, I find it hard... what should I be saying sorry for? OH I know, I'm sorry for harrassing you Lexy, I didn't know you were taking it seriously. I'm sorry for genetically not being as smart as you Lexy? I am sorry for not writing the way you want me to, I'm sorry for not having the same opinions as you... and I'm sorry for being me. Is that what I should be saying sorry for Ashianna? well there you go, I said sorry to someone for telling me they don't like me, I said it. But this is the last thing I will say on this topic, since I believe, even if I'm right or wrong, to keep replying on these forums against Lexy will just highten everyone disliking me... and the only times I may reply on this post, is for coding problems only... oh and I forgot to say sorry for one more thing, being stubborn. I am a very stubborn person, and when someone doesn't like me, I like to know why so maybe I can fix it, but I found Lexy's answers lacking in that sense... that she just doesn't like my postings, and that I'm stupid... I'm sorry for being lazy, and not reading the whole freaking dictionary to know the right "precise" words to write in my posts, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone else. When it comes down to it, I am a retard. I am sorry.
In response to JonSnow13
When it comes down to it, I am a retard.

Yes u are, but, i dun hate ya, we like the same women!

In response to Ashianna
Ashianna wrote:
Botman wrote:
who wanz ta get high?

o_O <- gonna be me

Ashianna

*saturday morning* OMG i'm so glad i dont hang overs, that was some night. few things are more fun then when chicks are forcing you to drink... Mmmmmmm
In response to JonSnow13
JonSnow13 wrote:
well Ashianna, personally, I think argueing is fun, and well, I'm not very good at being mean because I don't be mean on purpose... which, when it comes to arguing about dislikes of people I'm not very good at... at all... but you gotta give me credit for TRYING to argue with someone as smart as Lexy... Even if I did fail miserably, but I am curious, why does everyone hate me if it's not because you're friends with Lexy? she said the mean things first :P (2 year old voice). Yes I admit I said some stupid stuff, probably cause I wrote alot of those things really fast (yes I didn't use my advice of think about what you're saying). BUT when it comes to saying sorry, I find it hard... what should I be saying sorry for? OH I know, I'm sorry for harrassing you Lexy, I didn't know you were taking it seriously. I'm sorry for genetically not being as smart as you Lexy? I am sorry for not writing the way you want me to, I'm sorry for not having the same opinions as you... and I'm sorry for being me. Is that what I should be saying sorry for Ashianna? well there you go, I said sorry to someone for telling me they don't like me, I said it. But this is the last thing I will say on this topic, since I believe, even if I'm right or wrong, to keep replying on these forums against Lexy will just highten everyone disliking me... and the only times I may reply on this post, is for coding problems only... oh and I forgot to say sorry for one more thing, being stubborn. I am a very stubborn person, and when someone doesn't like me, I like to know why so maybe I can fix it, but I found Lexy's answers lacking in that sense... that she just doesn't like my postings, and that I'm stupid... I'm sorry for being lazy, and not reading the whole freaking dictionary to know the right "precise" words to write in my posts, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone else. When it comes down to it, I am a retard. I am sorry.

I am being a hypocrite by replying to this but, I just wanted to say, you asked why people hate you if it's not just because we're friends with Lexy...It's because (this is pretty much just speaking from my opinion though) you judged her and stated something untrue, then, stood by your judgement, trying to change fiction into fact, very stubbornly, I might add. But, anywho, I won't bore you any longer because I told everyone to stop posting and here I am being a bad girl and disobeying myself again! Bleh! I am tired!

Ashianna
In response to Botman
Botman wrote:
Ashianna wrote:
Botman wrote:
who wanz ta get high?

o_O <- gonna be me

Ashianna

*saturday morning* OMG i'm so glad i dont get hang overs, that was some night. few things are more fun then when chicks are forcing you to drink... Mmmmmmm
In response to Ashianna
I am being a hypocrite by replying to this but, I just wanted to say, you asked why people hate you if it's not just because we're friends with Lexy...It's because (this is pretty much just speaking from my opinion though) you judged her and stated something untrue, then, stood by your judgement, trying to change fiction into fact, very stubbornly, I might add. But, anywho, I won't bore you any longer because I told everyone to stop posting and here I am being a bad girl and disobeying myself again! Bleh! I am tired!
I know I said it was over but I"m being bad too :P I did judge her yes, but mainly just because she stured emotions I didn't like by judging me... ya it's nice to be blunt (oh ya and blunt can be mean, it just means you're being straight foreward about somehting... I think)but if everyone told everyone when they didn't like them then the world wouldn't be a happy place, would you tell your sister that you don't like her at all and that you think she's stupid? no you suck it up, and think it in your head :) What I'm trying to say here is people shouldn't be blunt, even though it could be the right thing to do, it causes bad emotions to come up... it causes people to get mad and think unclearly, or become confused. So isn't it better to ignore the person (if you ignore them, they'll get the hint... less painfully (just another idea)). I personally wouldn't tell my sister I don't like her, because I have to live with her personality for the rest of my life, so I suck it up, and live with it. There's life... if you want another example, your boss, how many of you actually tell your boss you don't like him and that he's stupid and blah blah blah? LOL ya I thought so, no one would do that but most of ya think it Ibet :P
(this is just all my opinion, you may think differently, there I said it's my opinion so no flaming me)

Ashianna
In response to JonSnow13
Jon, i didnt read to that cuz i dont know where u started and she ended, and i dont want to u look.....biatch.
In response to JonSnow13
I know I said it was over but I"m being bad too :P I did judge her yes, but mainly just because she stured emotions I didn't like by judging me... ya it's nice to be blunt (oh ya and blunt can be mean, it just means you're being straight foreward about somehting... I think)but if everyone told everyone when they didn't like them then the world wouldn't be a happy place, would you tell your sister that you don't like her at all and that you think she's stupid? no you suck it up, and think it in your head :)

The flaw in that logic is that someone's boss controls their salary. A sister is family.

You, however, are completely unrelated to Lexy in any other way than the word "JonSnow13", which is attached to someone who doesn't agree with her philosophies. Thus, she can be as blunt as she pleases.

What I'm trying to say here is people shouldn't be blunt, even though it could be the right thing to do, it causes bad emotions to come up... it causes people to get mad and think unclearly, or become confused. So isn't it better to ignore the person (if you ignore them, they'll get the hint... less painfully (just another idea)).

There's a problem with that. People don't get along with other people. It's a fact of life. It's Nature's way of thinning out the weak and getting the strong in the gene pool. The world isn't a happy place, and never will be; humans are either incorrigible, or they don't want to be corrigible.

Also, violence and human instinct go hand-in-hand. We're just animals... you have to remember that. The only major biological difference between us and "traditional" animals is that we are capable of using language to a higher level, due to our enhanced vocal organs and capacity to learn.

Still, who knows? Maybe dolphins are twice as intelligent as we are, but they lack a developed language, due to their widespread deployment and lack of advanced vocal organs. Maybe even my cat is more brilliant than me. With unratable IQ, it's anyone's guess as to how smart she is.

Back on topic, most people I know like it a lot when I'm blunt and completely honest with them, regardless how much it makes them mad. I haven't blatantly lied in years. I've stretched the truth a little bit, by softening up my opinions of people who could whup me around a little... but I haven't ever actually lied.

Anyway, you can rest assured that I won't reply to this thread again. In about 1-2 hours, I'm travelling up the Rockies.
In response to Spuzzum
spuzzum wrote-
What I'm trying to say here is people shouldn't be blunt, even though it could be the right thing to do, it causes bad emotions to come up... it causes people to get mad and think unclearly, or become confused. So isn't it better to ignore the person (if you ignore them, they'll get the hint... less painfully (just another idea)).

There's a problem with that. People don't get along with other people. It's a fact of life. It's Nature's way of thinning out the weak and getting the strong in the gene pool. The world isn't a happy place, and never will be; humans are either incorrigible, or they don't want to be corrigible.

so let me get this straight... didn't I answer this question in a earlier post? I told you, I'm a retard (atleast, that's the idea I get from you guys). I got the bad genes of the pool... My boss today said some interesting things, like that there's a very fine line between being smart and being insane... a person that's highly intelligent has agreater chance of being insane... I'm not sure if that's proven, but how is that the good gene of the gene pool? I bet we all have our good genes, and bad.( I don't know who this quote is from, "Ignorance is bliss", for all I know it's from the movie clueless :D) a person that can't speak may have the cleanest teeth... A person that has problems peeing may be the fastest runner...(remember this is just from my knowledge, which isn't much)
Also, violence and human instinct go hand-in-hand. We're just animals... you have to remember that. The only major biological difference between us and "traditional" animals is that we are capable of using language to a higher level, due to our enhanced vocal organs and capacity to learn.

Still, who knows? Maybe dolphins are twice as intelligent as we are, but they lack a developed language, due to their widespread deployment and lack of advanced vocal organs. Maybe even my cat is more brilliant than me. With unratable IQ, it's anyone's guess as to how smart she is.

yes... we all are just animals... which explains why I'm so damn horny... well that and advertisements and TV shows... :D
Back on topic, most people I know like it a lot when I'm blunt and completely honest with them, regardless how much it makes them mad. I haven't blatantly lied in years. I've stretched the truth a little bit, by softening up my opinions of people who could whup me around a little... but I haven't ever actually lied.

there's a fine line between being blunt like your clothes looking like crap, and you're stupid and you can't write and I dislike you. I doubt one of your friends would like that? Besides... this is from, maybe 10 posts she said this to me. She doesn't even know me, although I admit I'm not the brightest, but still, I was joking around 99% of the time on those posts... Although I admit it's hard to tell I'm joking around... oh and this is going to go off on anohter topic so I'll post it there... I decided I like arguing about this stuff, I've dug a whole already I'm not going to get out, so why not have some fun with it?
:)

Anyway, you can rest assured that I won't reply to this thread again. In about 1-2 hours, I'm travelling up the Rockies.

never been there before... maybe when you come back you can enlighten me.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
cut...

I'm not sure that vocal organs has any thing to do with our "intelligent".
I am saying this due to the fact that our "intellegent" has lead us to war/genocide/nuclear doom.
Dolphins may not own the world, but they sure don't kill the world either.
I have nothing to say about the original topic...
In response to sunzoner
I am saying this due to the fact that our "intellegent" [sic] has lead us to war/genocide/nuclear doom.

There was a study some time recently that showed that many animals (especially primates, if I remember correctly) engage in war and even genocide amongst neighboring populations of the same species.

-AbyssDragon
In response to JonSnow13
It's so weird to skim by and see "Ashianna" a whole buncha times in the topic line!! It makes me stop everytime and say "Hey! Wait a minute...Oh, I've already read that...."

Blondie