In response to Spuzzum
On 5/1/01 4:04 pm Spuzzum wrote:
This neon green really hurts my eyes. Worse than the red, personally.

See what happens in a democracy? No one is happy.

Which color did you vote for? What (other) color would you find best? Maybe we _should_ go with the apparantly inoffensive "salmon".

It would only take me ten minutes to implement AMs color-picker suggestion, but I don't want to do it as a matter of principle-- if people aren't happy with the color for one particular element, then it's likely that the whole website color scheme is unsatisfactory for some. There has _got_ to be a compromise!
In response to Spuzzum

It looked so cute and pretty in the poll, but after seeing an index page full of <font color="#00FF60">neon green</font>, I have to agree. It hurts. Thankfully, I can't be blamed since I did vote for Other (user-configurable). Maybe it's time to rally around that and demand a recount!

My only question... where do the chads go when you press a button on a form in a web page? In the monitor?
In response to Tom
On 5/1/01 4:34 pm Tom wrote:

Which color did you vote for? What (other) color would you find best? Maybe we _should_ go with the apparantly inoffensive "salmon".

It would only take me ten minutes to implement AMs color-picker suggestion, but I don't want to do it as a matter of principle-- if people aren't happy with the color for one particular element, then it's likely that the whole website color scheme is unsatisfactory for some. There has _got_ to be a compromise!

lol, arguing is fun...
In response to Tom
On 5/1/01 4:34 pm Tom wrote:

I compromised! I compromised! I went for salmon. =)
In response to Tom

I'm happy! And I'm in the majority! For once in my life, democracy has worked...

After having sampled the pleasures of neon green, salmon would be heinously offensive.

There has _got_ to be a compromise!

A very slightly dimmer shade of neon green would be OK, I suppose.
Page: 1 2