ID:19469

So my high school principal decided that to many people are "didy dodling" in the bathroom and now have created everyone in high school a "RPB" AKA Restroom Pass Bank. Every week you are allowed 5 bathroom passes times a week. You get a little number code, and when you to go the bathrooms(which have keypads outside) when you enter your number it acesses the database and if you don't have any more credits the door won't open. ANd then, when you use the bathroom(Which the urinals/toilets have little sensors for self flushing, and stuff) are now rigged to start a timer if something is in it's way for more then a set period of time and you are allowed 3 mins on the toilet. 3 MINS WTF. After that, you have a 30 second warning thing, then the toilet paper dispenser thingy retracts...
...since when the hell did this happen i dont remember n e one complaining about that.....thats fucked up man
I call out a bluff!!!!!!
I like how he took off the bottom part where it said his teacher said it was a joke. (Yes, I read it ;P)
same :P
Damnit, well it was still funny, and it scared the crap out of me.
lol i changed my comment for nothing V_V
You prinicpal has too much time on thier hands. :\
Heh, that three minutes is inhuman :(

Not to mention someone could just prop the door open or switch stalls when their time ran out >_>
Wow that is a lot of technology wasted on a bathroom.
That's fucked up, well if you ever get a Stomach Virus, tell them to shut the hell up and give you Pepto, it helps.