Running a server for my entry if anyone's interested:

http://www.byond.com/games/Megablaze/CandyKingdom

[Edit:]
Currently Higoten is running a server for me.
In response to AERProductions
Gee, thanks for the feedback.
After nearly a week of Game in a Day, we are down to the last 24 hours before the registration period ends! What this means is that if you want to, but haven’t yet participated, you have 24 hours to register and begin your development phase. Don’t worry, you’ll still have the same 24 hour development phase, and 6 hour submission phase that everyone else has.

If you are interested in playing the some of the impressive games that have already been submitted, you can download and play them from the Game in a Day 2015 Headquarters, simply open the contestants tab and look for the users who have submitted an entry.

Good luck!
Once again, I am a failure at this. Trying to figure out how a ball would bounce around inside a broken circle got me. Oh well, maybe next year :)
In response to Flick
try playing peggle
Less that three hours left for anyone who wants to register!
I started my development period last night before going to a concert because I thought Saturday at midnight was a hard deadline, even though I couldn't actually start until about 2-3 hours ago. Oops, back to lurking 'till next year.
Art for Fuggems is going well even if everything else fell apart.

Themes:

1) The only problem with fire

2) Questionable Objectives

3) Defective paperwork filing practices.

Progress shots:

We're right around 5 hours in. Still moving hard.
And that concludes the registration phase for the Game in a Day 2015 Developers contest! The two remaining development and submission phases will expire in around 24 hours, meaning that the judging results for GiaD 2015 will be posted within the next 8 days. Keep an eye out!

Congratulations to all of the contestants and participants! There were many great submissions and I look forward to reviewing them.
Sitting at 9 hours.

Starting the animation phase. Will finish the ship in a little bit.
Looking good. I've been wanting to make a 'Lovers in a dangerous spacetime' but with pirates. Hoping this is it!
@RJT: Not quite. It's supposed to be more of a wave-based BMUP, but we're not looking good to hit everything we wanted. It's looking like we'll have to compromise the design a bit, but it's no biggie. We've just been jamming and seeing what happens.

Update: 16 hours I think. Finishing the last class's primary animations. Secondary animations take about 10 minutes each, and there's four per class.

After that, the last 8 hours are gonna be dedicated to UI and common effects.

This lemonade and pie diet I'm on for the dev crunch is not exactly doing wonders for my heartburn.
Looking good! I can't wait to see it in action.
Good luck Fugsnarf in your final 2 hours. 28 hours was too long for me to keep the nose on the grindstone.

If we don't make the deadline, this project will be continued.

Special thanks to Flick for his amazing particle generator. I spent some time learning how to use it properly and made some fun effects for the game.

In response to Ter13
Did you end up releasing the game?
Unfortunately, we didn't make the deadline. Ter sure put up a good fight, though. I did my best, but many things came up that don't normally come up which held me back. It was a lot of those "really? why now of all times?" kind of moments.

We really like our game idea, however, and will be working to release it within the next month, most likely -- and with more features that we could have crammed into the GIAD release.
I suppose it is going to take about a week until the games are reviewed and results revealed?
In response to Taitz
Taitz wrote:
I suppose it is going to take about a week until the games are reviewed and results revealed?

Yep, The results should be posted on or before October 10th, 2015.
The contest results are in and can be found here!
Great job with how smoothly this was run, Higoten, and the entries are pretty impressive for the 24 hour limit. I've sent the PayPal prize money off to the top three :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6