PS:Don't steal please =P

It pwns my underwear..
Danny112 wrote:
My favorite "Naruto" village and characters all in one =D

took me about 2 hours to make it.

PS:Don't steal please =P

Thats not bad dude :D
looking good,

Some C&C :- the guy in the far back thats next to the dude with the cape/cloak is hard to see as it looks like its 1 person with 2 heads. but dont get me wrong its good its just makes it hard to see the "team" why not try something like

xxxxxxxxx
xx0xxx0xx
xxx0x0xxx
xxxxxxxxx

0 = peoples positions

this would show off each person while still maintaining the "positions" you wanted them in.

In response to Yurgeta
Yurgeta wrote:
looking good,

Some C&C :- the guy in the far back thats next to the dude with the cape/cloak is hard to see as it looks like its 1 person with 2 heads. but dont get me wrong its good its just makes it hard to see the "team" why not try something like

xxxxxxxxx
xx0xxx0xx
xxx0x0xxx
xxxxxxxxx

0 = peoples positions

this would show off each person while still maintaining the "positions" you wanted them in.

oh that's his puppet. it's supose to show him holding on to that guy.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/315/f/0/ Naruto_Shippuden_Kankuro_by_Junez_chan.jpg <---- reference to kankuro

hows this:
In response to Danny112
well that explains it then lol. still good job on it tho.
In response to Danny112
Danny112 wrote:
Yurgeta wrote:
looking good,

xxxxxxxxx
xx0xxx0xx
xxx0x0xxx
xxxxxxxxx

0 = peoples positions

oh that's his puppet. it's supose to show him holding on to that guy.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/315/f/0/ Naruto_Shippuden_Kankuro_by_Junez_chan.jpg <---- reference to kankuro

hows this:

I can see you used the sand i made =D?
KEWL