In response to Lavenblade
Lavenblade wrote:
Smoke weed buddy, not spice. :(

It's 1000x cheaper, sucks when you're broke.
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Lavenblade wrote:
Smoke weed buddy, not spice. :(

It's 1000x cheaper, sucks when you're broke.

not having to buy something is a gazillion times cheaper. so what i'm saying is start making moonshine out of sweat.
No, but for real. Spice is super bad. Just don't smoke then.
Just because it is cheaper doesn't mean it is worth it.
I wouldn't smoke that shit even if it was free.
It's an addiction I'm trying to quit. I'd prefer we not stay on this topic please.
In response to Kozuma3
My addiction is really good, expensive fruit ale.
Learn to have an addiction that doesn't absolute destroy you! :)

Perhaps you just need a change of pace; since you may be stuck in the location you are at you will always be surrounded by those vices you are stuck on. You might want to consider rearranging/cleaning your room and changing some things in your life and trying to be proactive instead of continuing to do the same things. Sometimes a change of pace will set a new stride! :)
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:
Perhaps you just need a change of pace; since you may be stuck in the location you are at you will always be surrounded by those vices you are stuck on. You might want to consider rearranging/cleaning your room and changing some things in your life and trying to be proactive instead of continuing to do the same things. Sometimes a change of pace will set a new stride! :)

I agree with this, you should really give this a shot Kozuma. You don't have anything to lose except excuses, just take it one step at a time. :]

edit: and sorry for adding on to the topic, just thought this was really good advice since you decided to share this with us.
In response to Exentriks Gaming
Exentriks Gaming wrote:
AERProductions wrote:

I agree with this, you should really give this a shot Kozuma. You don't have anything to lose except excuses. Just take it one step at a time. :]

edit: and sorry for adding on to the topic, just thought this was really good advice since you decided to share this with us.

Just don't try to have a change of pace in Mississippi. Or Oklahoma. Or that other one.
In response to AERProductions
AERProductions wrote:

I have no other addictions beside BYOND, we live paycheck to paycheck, I buy all the food with my link at the moment and food pantrys and churches.

I live in a small town, there is no one else like me in this world I feel. I feel alone more than anything. Everyone is into cars and comparing dicks and fighting, I enjoy programming and that's about it.

I'm "using" my neighbors unsecured wifi atm, A bit faster than dial up during the day.

In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
AERProductions wrote:

I have no other addictions beside BYOND, we live paycheck to paycheck, I buy all the food with my link at the moment and food pantrys and churches.

I live in a small town, there is no one else like me in this world I feel. I feel alone more than anything. Everyone is into cars and comparing dicks and fighting, I enjoy programming and that's about it.

I'm "using" my neighbors unsecured wifi atm, A bit faster than dial up during the day.

Get some good Facebook friends
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:

This doesn't really have much to do with the advice he gave you.

In response to Exentriks Gaming
Exentriks Gaming wrote:
This doesn't really have much to do with the advice he gave you.

If anything it was something I felt like sharing, I don't really have any options open atm- my anxiety is over 8000

In response to Kozuma3
The thing is, many of us feel the same way but it is only because we have all been separated by sitting in our rooms and on our PCs.
The truth is, there are a lot of us out there with similar traits and joys, you just have to find them and be willing to talk! :)

Most of the world lives paycheck to paycheck now'a'days (its what the crooks want, to keep people down) and more are even worse off than that!

I know its hard to think about, but always remember that somebody out there has it much worse than you at the present time. There are people dying right now as we sit in A/Ced rooms, typing on expensive computers ran with electricity that a large portion of the world doesn't even get to have, let alone use.
Last time I got forum banned for three days for telling users to do some stuff, some "dark, and not okay to tell people" things. This is the thread where I just really want to go ham, but I don't want that ban yet.

Instead, I'm going to take this opportunity to let people know in late october or mid November I am starting up a call-in, online radio show aimed to make the listener sad, or just feel bad about themselves or their day. When that time comes I will make sure to post a link to the online broadcast for everyone.

My friend and I hope to make everyone know, "It's never going to be okay, and it never was"
*No talk about games
*No troll posts (I'm looking at you, Empirez)
*No bashing other people's situations
*No fighting
*Be respectful

This is so restricting!... I'm gonna start my own thread!... With Blackjack and hookers...
Hi, I'm Kumo, 19, and my father ran out on my mom a couple days after i was born and pretty much screwed me in the masculinity department. I also get super awkward in forced social situations and shut down in a very awkward kind of disgrace.

As for kozzy, you'll come around. Spice is one of those things that any "experimental type" will get hooked on for a bit. Just be careful, one of my closest friends in high school had to go to the ER because she blacked out and started convulsing.

Man, this thread is edgy.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii, I can relate. Especially in Jr. High. I was extremely feminine and awkward. I was a target in school too, it was pretty bad. Although, if I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing. It's helped define me as the person I am today.

As of today, my confidence level is higher now that I've moved out and got my own life going. I tell the ladies I'm the best of both worlds. Masculine when I need to be but otherwise soft hearted and a little feminine. I'm okay with it, and believe me... The chicks worth going after love it.
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
As for kozzy, you'll come around. Spice is one of those things that any "experimental type" will get hooked on for a bit. Just be careful, one of my closest friends in high school had to go to the ER because she blacked out and started convulsing.

The last two times I've done it I've blacked out on a back porch and threw up all over myself without knowing it lol. - no shame here
In response to Kozuma3
You should be ashamed though.

You do realize that spice is nothing but toxic chemicals and there is absolutely no reason to use it? I just don't understand some people...
I've never had masculinity or identity issues. I knew from the moment I was sawed out of my mother's belleh that I was a GOD ( I'm a Cesarean section babby, basically my Mom's punani wouldn't open up wide enough to let me through so they had to resort to drastic measures ).

I've also never drug abused, or got drunk. At a young age I transcended all these worthless mortal desires and redefined the universe around me.

In social settings, I am completely dominant and full of pride in who I am. Ladies orgasm at the mere whiff of my Phoenix-scented Axe body spray, and I'm not even going to go into detail about what happens when I'm inside dem sugar walls because your virgin eyes are not prepared to behold such things.

I've always been an alpha male and led the pack. People follow me and heed my warnings, they look to me for guidance for I am their all-knowing shepherd. People always refer to me as "Mr." or "Sir", because they know of the dire consequences that await those who fail to include either of those honorifics when uttering my sacred name.

TL;DR: I AM A BEACON OF KNOWLEDGE BLAZING OUT ACROSS A BLACK SEA OF IGNORANCE.

Here's a selfie I took 5 minutes ago after mating with a strong, independent black woman who didn't need no man. Take note of my white skin and chiseled jaw and blonde hair and glowey eyes and popped collar. These features can only mean one thing: I am everything you wish you were.
Page: 1 2 3