ID:194806

My game needs a base so I tryed it out <,<

I want some CnC before I move onto new positions
( Before some shout it out, I know it doesnt have that "looking from above look", but there are 2 reasons for that, first is that it's uber hard to make it, and second it's because my game is a naruto game, and bases like this one looks better in games like this )

Photobucket

So, what do you guys think :O? It's my first one, so don't be to mean <,<
Abrax wrote:
My game needs a base so I tryed it out <,<

I want some CnC before I move onto new positions
( Before some shout it out, I know it doesnt have that "looking from above look", but there are 2 reasons for that, first is that it's uber hard to make it, and second it's because my game is a naruto game, and bases like this one looks better in games like this )

Photobucket

So, what do you guys think :O? It's my first one, so don't be to mean <,<

It has potential, but the anatomy is off. I took the liberty of editing it into a more, relaxed form. As you can tell your base originally didn't have relaxed shoulders. It was also lacking any definition in the chest area. You can change the eyes back to the way you had them, I only changed them because I'm personally used to this style. Feel free to use it, or get ideas from it. It's no secret, the pecks (chest area).. thanks to seeing Amon draw them plenty of times, I got a similar method of how to make them look clean.

I threw some shorts on him as well considering naked males are not my thing. Lol.
In response to Revelation Gaming
Wow dude, can't believe you actually edited it for me
Thanks so much o-o

And as for the base, I changed the pallete a bit, and moved the light source.
But since its not done, I can't post

Do you mind adding me on msn(or giving me your msn) so I could talk to you about it(get hints and what not)?

[email protected]

Thanks very much =D