~Had The Sisters Mixed up My Bad XD~

Daisuke Akabashi~
Photobucket

Hideki Nakamura~
Photobucket

Amaya Tokugawa~
Photobucket

Thanks to =hollinesskiss for the basic figure :P
Also Thanks to Xyberman for the clothing ideas for Male Students :P(Editing my Anime Avatar main character) <3

**EDIT**
All of Them Together on a Banner(Project Zoey is the Name of Series), The Winged Gem is Something i did in like a minute in paint so XD sorry it sucks but its the logo
Photobucket</3>
When they were seperated, they looked decent.But, once you edit them in photoshop added the background and the logo, it actually looks really nice. Good job! I also would like to give you props for not using some image you found in the internet and gave it a "cool" backgroud. Keep it up!
ah Indeed nice,creative when will this be out ? do you have a Forum or something?
In response to Xyberman
ah no forum XD im still writing out story ive got the first chapter written, then ill be drawing the pages in paint and redownloading manga studio, ill probably ask some of the onemanga Staff to Possibly upload it there :P
In response to MdNight
yea the background was rather annoying to make, luckily desaturate and liquify made it look extremly Well :P
Sasuke3232 wrote:
their not Very detailed, Hence chibi Form **Corrected And Updated**

Mika Tokugawa~
Photobucket

~Had The Sisters Mixed up My Bad XD~

Daisuke Akabashi~
Photobucket

Hideki Nakamura~
Photobucket

Amaya Tokugawa~
Photobucket

Thanks to =hollinesskiss for the basic figure :P
Also Thanks to Xyberman for the clothing ideas for Male Students :P(Editing my Anime Avatar main character) <3

**EDIT**
All of Them Together on a Banner(Project Zoey is the Name of Series), The Winged Gem is Something i did in like a minute in paint so XD sorry it sucks but its the logo
Photobucket

This ones stance stands out its the most well how can i put it correct? your shadeing it all wrong your useing colours which cant be seen unless you zoom in at 8x let your colours stand out.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is quite a messy edit sorry i was sort on time.
In response to The Saikyou Alliance
its his ear, but the shading wasnt somthing i was focuseing on, i just did some under hair shade, since their chibis :{P
In response to Bobbyawesomejr
The first one's legs are too thick. And her skirt is pillow shaded. Try working on the proportion a bit. even though they're chibis (if that's intentional) they could still use some better proportion.